SR IV launches, Australia waits until Sept. 27

Vindekarr

I got it today and haven't played much but it is hilarious. Where are people uploading those texture overrides? I am interested to see what folks do when the sdk is released.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisn-check STEAM, they've got as free service called Workshop, saw a few texmods up the already. Honestly I think this game will look stunning with a few better textures. It's not like the engine doesn't have the potential, it's just been dialed down too far. Turning up the proverbial heat should make it look great.

I'm still yet to play it(#Australiaproblems) but I did see a review of it on TV last night-a very strong review, summed up by "the series has reached it's peak"

Edited by Vindekarr

AAHHHH!!! makes me more want to buy it, now, now, now, calm yourself. Remember bills first.

I'm already suffering with ps4 pre order and a few games to go along with it, and some minor games like Borderlands 2 lv cap upgrade..

Edited by Thor.

One thing I would insert right now though, is the Dubstep gun. During Good Game's TV review, one of their hosts, Hex, commented "whoever came up with this idea deserves a frickin' medal" I concur. Basically, it's a "crowd control" weapon that stops you getting swarmed by limiting enemy mobility, a bit like a flashbang. But nothing quite so boring-the Dubstep gun immobilises your enemies by pumping out Dubstep rays-a form of music so catchy that even nazi-aliens stop what they're doing and immediately start dancing.

This game gets big points from me simply for having a great, hugely diverse soundtrack, but come on! a dubstep gun? ALL KINDS OF AWESOME!!!!!!

Technicolour text because why the f*#@ not?

Lisn-check STEAM, they've got as free service called Workshop, saw a few texmods up the already. Honestly I think this game will look stunning with a few better textures. It's not like the engine doesn't have the potential, it's just been dialed down too far. Turning up the proverbial heat should make it look great.

I'm still yet to play it(#Australiaproblems) but I did see a review of it on TV last night-a very strong review, summed up by "the series has reached it's peak"

I just didn't notice workshop was open on it. I seem to have a blind spot right there for some reason. :tongue:

And Vin, why not indeed!

Just tried to sign up for that forum. Unfortunately as I am a Saints Row newbie, only having recently acquired a laptop with a core i7 (Saints Row hates the AMD processor on my desktop), I do not recognise the character who is in the Captcha. So no Saints Row mods for me, it seems. Bit unwelcoming, that.

Just tried to sign up for that forum. Unfortunately as I am a Saints Row newbie, only having recently acquired a laptop with a core i7 (Saints Row hates the AMD processor on my desktop), I do not recognise the character who is in the Captcha. So no Saints Row mods for me, it seems. Bit unwelcoming, that.

I signed up using my Steam account, I didn't see any Captcha. I could identify the character if you post a screenshot.