Load Before-After dialogue user friendly gui please

avidichard

Honestly, I agree with 1ae0bfb8. I have no idea what you suggesting. There already is a "load all after button" and a "load all before" button. There is "show resolved" button that can be toggled off and on. I have never felt inconvenienced by this setup. Maybe I have a problem and don't know it. Perhaps a detailed step through example is needed to illustrate the issue that the improvement you are suggesting.

edit: I just noticed that you showed a screen with all your conflicts across all your mods. Why not just click on the red lightning bolt for each mod that has a conflict? That would limit what is displayed. Also, I don't wait until I have all my mods installed before resolving conflicts. I do it as each mod is individually installed. Much easier that way.

Honestly, I agree with 1ae0bfb8. I have no idea what you suggesting. There already is a "load all after button" and a "load all before" button. There is "show resolved" button that can be toggled off and on. I have never felt inconvenienced by this setup. Maybe I have a problem and don't know it. Perhaps a detailed step through example is needed to illustrate the issue that the improvement you are suggesting.

AHHH! That's constructive!!! Okay, I'll see if I can get something up to make it clearer. I'll need to install a few mods and get that window up and get image and video sample and I'll try to show what could be done in a better way. Thanks for your comment!

Yes, that will help. Also note that to get your change "into the queue", you should use the "submit feedback" button within Vortex itself to formally have your idea considered.

AHHH! That's constructive!!! Okay, I'll see if I can get something up to make it clearer. I'll need to install a few mods and get that window up and get image and video sample and I'll try to show what could be done in a better way. Thanks for your comment!

I provided a video on the first post.