'Requirement to sleep' mod idea

Tazke

I've looked and as far as I can see so far, there are no mods that require you to sleep without there being an added requirement to eat and drink. I tend not to use the needs mods at the moment because they all involve some micro managing and kind of break immersion whilst playing, going into the menu etc.

I'd like there to be a mod however where you have to sleep otherwise you receive penalties, reduced health, reduced carry weight, those kind of things. I'm not sure how hard it would be to make a mod like this, probably pretty difficult for me but for someone with experience in this it's probably quite easy, but I don't know! Thanks in advance if anybody actually makes this.

It is indirect, but Gopher's ''Pumping Iron'' requires you to sleep, unless you want to waste all your hard earned training (i.e. fighting, running, etc...)

In turn you bulk up (body slider goes from the point you set it at character creation to eventually 100%) and if you don't sleep, you'll start losing muscle mass.

Better than nothing, right ?

Doesn't Realistic Needs and Diseases have an MCM menu that could do this? You could push eating and drinking sliders to the point where they don't affect you at all, but move the sleeping requirement to wherever you think makes the most sense.