To Upgrade or not to Upgrade

Deleted134121543User

Seeing how much of a dissapointment Ghosts of the Tribunal was.

You literally find the cult you ask the Priestess something she tells you its all in this note. You go to the other one return tell her you want to prove yourself she tells you yes. You fight the Warriors with no difficutly what so ever and automatically she says how can i argue with that and you are favoured by Almalexia. Then go to the next part to free a priestess. Kill some bandits quickly free here and she gives you a Mask of Sotha Sil and says this is my way of says thanks or something to you a random guy that just appeared out of nowhere and generally go kill fetch kill fetch say get positive response kill the bad guy done put your collected items on display.

My description sound actually good compared to how bad it is. Boring.

just see for yourselves.

I saw it and i said ok... That's it? Thats Official Content? Even Mashup Armors are better, you know those with Vertices of 10 Cuirasses stacked up. lol

I don't know its not only just a dissapointment but its like Beth just tells us that we are Stupid. Don't get me wrong the people did a few mods and they work bugfree and nothing special but if your Product gets constantly affected only for that content to be forced on you that just takes Space and in fact they take alot of space for what they offer how can the Bethesda customer have a positive reaction?

I just wish they never Announce any release date of TES6 take their time well and deliver a really accomplished title. Something that will make the consumer think ''Hey thats better than BDOR or Witcher or whatever, i will even shelve Dragon Age for TES6'' that is what the customer must say for the Product.

When ESO was released it was seen as nothing Special but it eventually evolved and became by opinion Better than most MMORPGS out there.

Skyrim could have been like that even after release but there is still chance with TES6.

Make it the best Game of the Decade sort of.

Don't mind my Grammar. I am an N'wah

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Ghosts of the Tribunal is a classic example of Todd's: "Just give them the quest" thinking. Watch some of his interviews on Youtube. It will become rapidly apparent that he does not believe that players actually want to roleplay and/or sleuth in any form. "Just give it to them" is his mentality concerning gameplay.

To give you an example, the mod "Finding Helgi... and Laelette" vastly expands on the "Laid to Rest" quest in Morthal, giving the players lots of options for snooping around, asking questions and even choosing the order in which to visit places and gather evidence to present to the jarl. It basically turns the quest into a fascinating "whodunnit" which is pretty incredible given the limitations of the Skyrim engine. If this sort of work had ever been put forth in the Bethesda Studio to be put in the game, Todd would most likely have shot it down claiming that the players would not want such complexity. Nearly 90K downloads of the mod as of this post obviously argues otherwise. But that wouldn't sway Mr. Howard. His interview answers make that abundantly clear. Whatever he believes, it clearly does not dovetail with the majority of the player's desires.

"majority". Funny.

Not like Bethesda has access to more test players and experience than you do. Not like the vast majority of players will never use any such mod. Not like Bethesda hasn't had to listen to vast numbers of complaints that things were "too hard" in Morrowind.

Nope, it's the small minority that use mods like that that are correct.