AE UPDATED AGAIN TO 1.6.353

kryten397

This info comes directly from Bethesda via their Discord server/Bethesda.net. When AE launched, it became widely known that a whopping 26 additional Creations in addition to all previously-released Creation Club content would be unleashed over time. Of course these new Creations are bound to cause issues with what's already available since it's Bethesda we're talking about here... So yes, it wouldn't surprise me if additional bugfix updates are unleashed to address issues that should have been fixed prior to deployment. Most, if not all AE content can be found in other mods here on the Nexus/other websites free of charge. An example of this is The Tools of Kagranac mod which offers a long questline alongside vastly superior versions of Wraithguard & Sunder. I believe Keening from the base game is also improved by said mod. Campfire/Frostfall are vastly superior versions of Survival mode while D.E.R.P (Daedric Entity Restoration Project) is a vastly superior version of the Saints & Seducers Creation seeing as how it not only includes Dark Seducers/Golden Saints, but also includes scores of other Daedra, including several followers & of course, enemy Daedra which are populated via the game's Leveled Lists... Craftabe weapons/armor & spells are also included with D.E.R.P.

ff7legend

No they aren't. You need to read the description for the AE update again. All previous CC content is included with the paid AE upgrade. 26 additional Creations are in the works & will be released in future updates to the Anniversary Edition over the next year or so. The past few updates have been of the bugfix variety since Bethesda has a knack for not testing their updates prior to deployment, resulting in issues like the black screen issue that resulted from the initial AE release. This is precisely why Acro has chosen not to support AE at present since he doesn't want to deal with the hassle of updating his .dll plugins for each AE update.

ff7legend

Then why are they continuing to update the AE version of the game? Bethesda has planned monthly updates for AE over the next year or so. Most of the new updates for SSE/SAE involve the addition of new Creation Club content which in turn breaks SKSE64/all SKSE64-dependent mods that contain a .dll. That is a FACT & has been ever since CC was unleashed back in August 2017 for Fallout 4. Said "update" destroyed my level 144 FO4 character & I haven't played it since then. Every update for FO4/SSE/SAE includes new CC content. Most of the updates don't even bother to fix bugs that have been reported to Bethesda over the past decade plus. Then Bethesda wonders why CC is so controversial/unpopular. CC is nothing more than MICROTRAN$ACTIONS in case you missed it...

ff7legend

Script extender has nothing to do with bethesda and never will.We have always had to block steamupdating the game if were in the middle of a playthrough untill skse is updated and some mods that use it are also updated.Nothing new with AE compared to SE so i dont understand the hatred

They updated to fix game crashing bugs - whats wrong with that.

AE has no microtransactions thats just untrue.No one is forced to pay for anything just as it was on SE with creation club.

Need to ask that mod author why he doesnt utilise Address Library so he doesnt have to keep updating.I agree about not fixing game engine bugs though

Then why are they continuing to update the AE version of the game?

Find me one reliable source that says they are planning this. Just one.

You are using a circular argument: Bethesda is planning to update the game because they are releasing new CC content. Bethesda is releasing new CC content because they are planning to update the game.

There is no new CC content planned. There are no new updates planned. No one has reported this. Except you.

• 2 weeks later...