Delete My Account Request

Deleted32543315User

Yeah so,

I have decided that I no longer need this account here on Nexus as I will not be making anymore mods for fallout 4, skyrim, etc though I didnt post many here if any. I have had a few asshats making changes to my mods on PC & putting them names on them so I will be deleting all my mods I have up public & all mods in future will be private. Please delete this account or email me with instruction on what you need to get it done.

Thanks

You can do it yourself.

The process to delete your account can be started by accessing your settings. In the Security tab, you will find a button labelled 'Delete your account'. Clicking this will begin the process which must be confirmed (including Two-Factor Authentication if enabled) before the account will be removed.

file-GDb9hs8wgz.gif

Taken from: https://help.nexusmods.com/article/25-how-do-i-delete-my-account

When you delete your own account, does it also remove any mods you may have uploaded, or does it merely archive them?

This is explained on the delete account page (which is why we prefer people self-serve). Your mod pages aren't changed automatically - after deleting your account it's often impossible to prove you were previously the owner of the pages too, which sucks but you can thank the EU for their GDPR...