What are the strangest things you've seen in fallout 4?

hucker75

Ah, you mean a chimney. An exhaust pipe is for a car.

Maybe it got shoved there during the big blast of the nuclear explosion?

Maybe it's from another cell underground but the game has that cell not under there and you have to enter somewhere else?

What does it call it if you select it when in the console?

Edited by hucker75

Ah, you mean a chimney. An exhaust pipe is for a car.

Maybe it got shoved there during the big blast of the nuclear explosion?

Maybe it's from another cell underground but the game has that cell not under there and you have to enter somewhere else?

What does it call it if you select it when in the console?

Yes, that is what I meant.

I just didn't know what to call it because it is "placed out of context".

No, as far as I know there are no "interior cells" that are underground in that area.

The only "underground" interior cell in that area is the "Switchboard" but that is a few hundret meters south west of there.

• 4 weeks later...

Using mods, travel with vertibird and Danse to the Prydwen and after it stop, the vertibird get faraway and i drop to the Airport ground. if i am not using a not damage fall mod, well, my character die. The only solution for this is open the console ~ and type Tcl so stop at the air and ..walk.. to the Prydwen and then open the console again, type Tcl so the character can walk on, there and speak with the Brotherhood officer. There are more weird things i see, like meat from enemies and pieces from turrets ...dancing... all around. And finally.... travel first time to the Warwick Homestead settlement to speak them after install the pump think, and some of people there, are under the floor !!!!

I've added mods for Raider tanks and extra large mirelurks. They get jammed inside small spaces making them very easy to kill. I can understand a mirelurk growing too big for the room he's in, but only an American could park a tank like that!

Edited by hucker75