Premium Membership prices increasing from October

Dark0ne

I am personally not a premium member yet but I do think that I will possibly become a premium member if I can make a request for the "Bill Me Later" plan provided by PayPal to be an option when making the membership choice I would make.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #9023993. #9024005, #9024017, #9024037 are all replies on the same post.

Or better yet, have a pop-up whenever you download a mod off of the nexus which reminds you that paying members have access to better servers and download speeds.

Why wait? Become a premium member now! This should implemented already.

To get some more money you could add some more advertisements on your site.

Add a donate button.

create an app perhaps ?

make it so that you have to pay to put a mod on the site (a bit to much)

pay for nexus mod manager

sell your soul

Just some more suggestions for the site as it seems its running low on money.

I would like to make a suggestion. When we click the "Go Premium" button we end up on a forum for some reason. Plus I get a "Oops something went wrong" error message. It may help if we can pay directly instead of having to create another account on a forum or ??? Make it easy for us to pay you for premium and we'll do it.

In response to post #9023993. #9024005, #9024017, #9024037, #9024107 are all replies on the same post.

Yeah it <would> work; but I believe that this is the sort of thing that would never go with Dark0ne's ethic principles ;). I would hate a shut down, to be sure. But I'm fine with a donate button.
Or let's consider the opposite approach: A reward system like the one from "Star Citizen" where donations fill up a certain goal that would give the site (or NMM or whatever) new or improved functionality!
If you're in need of money, try that. I don't have abundant money right now, but I'm considering a lifetime Premium membership when I've saved some. Regardless of inflation.