Premium Membership prices increasing from October

Dark0ne

Awesome sites, Dark0ne. I'll be re-ing up, in about 4 months. Thinking about going Lifetime. Hell, may as well; I've been just about living on these sites since 2006, on here at some point everyday anyway. Edited by concepts2a

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry!

I pay for Lifetime? Service. No one can Guarantee a Lifetime Service. Or Lifetime of the Site? My Lifetime? I will never ever pay for 3rd Party Addons or non official Content. I pay for full Games or official Addons. The Site can be

restrictet for Payers only. But You Guys will lose a lot of People! 5 a half Million Users or 500000 Payers your choice.

I got the lifetime membership a few months ago and never looked back it's so good to have the fast download speeds and everything that comes with a premium membership so everyone that can invest in the nexus because it's worth it. Thanks Dark0ne for the good times with more to come!

In response to post #9026459.

He never said anything about you having to pay anything. Skyrim Nexus is an enormous network and they have an incredible amount of files in their servers. Who do you think pays for this?

Someone HAS to pay for it.

Since you're obviously not a native speaker of English I can see why you misunderstand his message. My point is that you've 1) completely missed the point of his post. 2) You don't realize how much The Nexus pages are paying so that people like you and I, who have never paid them any money, can browse their site for free.

You should seriously consider donating some money if this is a site you visit a lot. It's NOT like paying for official addons or games - it's paying for a STABLE, FAST and CONTINUED experience with the Nexus.

Put it this way: If all the (maybe 100.000?) people who are paying right now stopped paying, 5,5 million users would LOSE their access to the Skyrim Nexus. Why? Because the owners of Skyrim Nexus couldn't afford to run it anymore.

PS: You should also reconsider the way you speak to someone who sacrifices all their time so that YOU CAN GET FREE MODS. You come across as very rude. It's like being given unlimited access to free food, and when the manager of this service says "please donate if you can so we can continue to give free food", and you say "WHAT??? If we pay you're gonna lose all your freeloaders, hah, moron!". DERP. Treat the people who run the Nexus with respect.

I've been premium since joining the Nexus, and went Lifetime about a year ago. Best move I did. Not only full access to Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas (which are the main ones I use) but also when the next Fallout comes out I'm already good to go. I like the ability to see every mod that I've ever downloaded as well as the faster servers. Highly recommend going premium, and If you game a lot or with a certain Zenimax company get the lifetime membership.