Premium Membership prices increasing from October

Dark0ne

What is this "inflation" you speak of? Inflation is at an all time low for most of the modern world and has been dropping since 2007. It's currently around 1% here in Canada, 2% in USA and 3% UK. How much are the premium memberships going up by? Curious.

There are government figures and then there's reality, the latter is what the site has to deal with.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this site and the NMM, and you guys for putting all this effort in providing this service, and with all the problems it has, well i don't care. The site is down for couple hours, i can wait. Get an error try again later. I mean go play 20 mins and try again.

I am currently travelling the world but as soon as i get back home i consider getting the premium not to get all the perks but to support the site because i really wish it doesn't disappear.

Thanks guys for making this great resource for my favorite games

Please restate prices in US$ for those of use who are monetary conversion ratio challenged. Thanks from the San Francisco Bay Area.

Dark I world gladly pay for premium membership but sadly i cant because 1. The US economy, and 2. my family doesn't have the money to pay a annual payment i know y'all have lifetime but i want to support my modding site NEXUS. I love this site, its my primary course for modding games like fallout NV, fallout 3 ,Oblivion, morrowind, and skyrim, I am a huge Elder scrolls fan and I love modding my game thank you for this awesome website PS-as soon as we get the money ill ask my parents to buy annual membership

-Thanks for reading this Bye.

-Wrote By P. Paul or Patrickpats.

Also can you please post the equal amount in US Dollars -Thanks

Edited by patrickpats

It's good that you want to help. :smile: While I'm not a staff member by any means, I'm sure that they wouldn't want anyone to feel guilty for not making a purchase; premium membership is entirely optional.

If it makes you feel better, Nexus does get a small amount of revenue whenever an ad is shown on a page that you visit. If you want to make a small monetary contribution, you can become a "Supporter" for £1.29 (approx USD $2.08). You'll get a nice green "Supporter" banner under your name and it never expires i.e. it's Lifetime. Later on when the economic situation gets better grab an annual or lifetime membership by all means (BTW, £24.49 works out to about USD $39.58).

But I think the biggest contribution that anyone can make is to participate in discussions, answer newbie questions, say thanks to modders and maybe even upload a mod - it's stuff like this that makes Nexus what it is. :smile:

Dark I world gladly pay for premium membership but sadly i cant because 1. The US economy, and 2. my family doesn't have the money to pay a annual payment i know y'all have lifetime but i want to support my modding site NEXUS. I love this site, its my primary course for modding games like fallout NV, fallout 3 ,Oblivion, morrowind, and skyrim, I am a huge Elder scrolls fan and I love modding my game thank you for this awesome website PS-as soon as we get the money ill ask my parents to buy annual membership

-Thanks for reading this Bye.

-Wrote By P. Paul or Patrickpats.

Also can you please post the equal amount in US Dollars -Thanks

Allow me to answer on your last question.

£1.29. ~ 2 $

£2.99. ~ 4.83 $

£8.49. ~ 13.72 $

£14.49. ~ 22.93 $

£24.49. ~ 39.58 $

£49.99. ~ 80.81 $

You can also do like me and buy a Supporter subscription, it's 2$ and it's lifetime as said by Lanceor.

In response to post #9100135. #9109948, #9298722, #9588091 are all replies on the same post.

Exactly, Moldilox. From my perspective, I would ask that they accept my donation above and beyond my paid lifetime membership, realizing the continuous benefits of their ongoing work...

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have thrown ~$1900 on a new gaming rig if it weren't for the Nexus. I can play any FPS on one of my consoles, after all. If anything, Dark0ne and Co. should be getting a cut of THAT commission...