Premium Membership prices increasing from October

Dark0ne

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao while it's a great site the offline/maintenance stuff that has been popping up constantly will ultimately be the factor in my choice of not being premium anymore, in the past it was a worth while venture to invest in premium i'm afraid that's just no longer the case :(

Just wanted to pipe in and say I've subscribed as Lifetime Premium. I've been freeloading off of this site since it was the tesnexus. I've likely downloaded thousands of files over the past however many years, and this was the least that I could do. So, thanks for all the years of painless Bethesda game modding.

In response to post #9026459. #9026798 is also a reply to the same post.

Well they do not force you to pay .
You pay to support them . They need money to run the server, to give you free stuff .

Never pay for 3rd party or non official content ? Fine, if they arent asking you to pay .
But at least show some respect for all their work .

Change your attitude or get the f*#@ off . Edited by chithanh

I think the nexus should take a page out of Steam's sale theory book and reduce the price of Premium membership so as to increase its uptake. I could be wrong but it seems to me that making Premium membership say.... 10 pounds a year might get 3-4 times the response, easily making thew Nexus more money. Also I expected I might be in the minority but I feel that everyone should have to become a supporter at least (however i know that some people/teenagers have no actual way to pay online, that could be difficult to work out)