Premium Membership prices increasing from October

Dark0ne

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still worth every penny to support this site...thank you for your hard work. As a former website owner and administrator I know well what obstacles, especially financial you must face....again...Cheers Edited by JD001

In response to post #9024414.

I'm tottally with you. And I really appreciate Dark0ne's vision, but a donate link would be really helpful for the site and wouldn't change it's meaning. Some members are premium because they can and want to. Some are not because they don't care. Some are not premium because they just can't (or something like). But for the ones who already got a premium and want to help even more because they can, let them. That's freedom too. :)

To everyone who hasn't bought a premium membership that is thinking about it, do it! That lifetime membership pays for itself in time. I'm pulling 6mb per sec with my downloads and I'm not getting hob clobbered by ads! The site is given me a game thats lasted many years instead of months especially with oblivion and now skyrim. Not to mention all the other games I haven't played that Nexus supports!

Thanks so much for the amazing network Dark0ne. I appreciate all your effort! I do feel bad for taking up so much bandwidth with SMIM, but hopefully SMIM drives some traffic for you. :)

Anyway, Premium is great and I'm going to go back to Premium this winter. Thanks again for the greatest TES modding community around!