Greatest game series of the decade?

Zaldir

In response to post #9090658. #9091170, #9091252, #9092027 are all replies on the same post.

Why would any-one play vanilla Skyrim on a console when you can play modded Skyrim on a pc with ENB? A console's only virtue is cost. Otherwise consoles are holding games back. If Skyrim had been made for pc instead of consoles, it would be able to handle much more than a piddling 4 gig of RAM.

What a nonsense. I read this so often, but all I can do is shrug. Split screen modes in racing games? Gone. Why? PC games work without split screen online, so why bother? Interesting games to be played with a gamepad? No, FPS after FPS, because that made cash on the PC. Online junk like micro-transactions, always-online DRM, social network absuse on the console? Sure, why not, worked so well on the PC. 90% of the world population is not and will never be able to afford a computer, that runs Skyrim with your precious ENB modded enough to use more than 4GiB RAM.

The likes of you tends to lord over message boards and comment sections like drunk hecklers. Consoles are holding us back! Oh no! All we get is crappy ports, oh no! What you don't see is, that the market has simply grown significantly. But why do I waste my time here? Carry on with your petty quarrel, your kind will eventually extinct anyway, along with the console peasents you look down upon so much, once the normal, non-geek folks took over the market, so everything will run in a browser, flash or in a bytecode driven virtual machine on a handheld. Then you will wish, you had a console port to play.

Edited out last paragraph as it did nothing but demean and attack another member (and members) of this site. You want to have an opinion about what was said..the above is fine. When you start insinuating people who have opinions like you are responding are so unintelligent that they will eventually become extinct then you cross the line and break the rules. Might want to review those rules during your formal warning time-out~Lisnpuppy

Edit: Due that the member believes if I am going to issue a warning that his original statement should remain for people to see then I am restoring it to its original though with a coloring the text to show the exact part with which there is an issue. The formal warning and my posting remains.~Lisnpuppy

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #9094195.

Well said. I think consoles and multiplat has been positive, it has made PC gaming more affordable, and we don't need to upgrade hardware every six months. It still looks more than good enough, and developers make enough money to deliver better experiences. Thanks to Bethesda, Steam and The Nexus making it possible for all the amazing modders out there to share their work so we can enhance our TES experience on PC.