Collections can´t be added to my Vortex

Frankjr
Go to solution Solved by showler,

Hi, my english don´t be the best cause Im learning right now, well, to the point, today I tried to install Perfect Skyrim 2022 collection (obvioulsy from skyrim special edition collections) and Vortex send me a warning (or alert I don´t know how to write that) telling me that I can't install collections because my version doesn't allow it and that I had to turn on the option of beta updates, I do it but I haven't been able to install the collection yet. If somebody knows what I can do for install collections, I thank you (Again I´m sorry for my english)

Hi, my english don´t be the best cause Im learning right now, well, to the point, today I tried to install Perfect Skyrim 2022 collection (obvioulsy from skyrim special edition collections) and Vortex send me a warning (or alert I don´t know how to write that) telling me that I can't install collections because my version doesn't allow it and that I had to turn on the option of beta updates, I do it but I haven't been able to install the collection yet. If somebody knows what I can do for install collections, I thank you (Again I´m sorry for my english)