I'm Baaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk !

garx2y

After a long time away from my 3 or 4 year obsession with this game, I find myself ready for a return, and eager to try some of the new mods developed since my departure.

I have installed Steam's "Game of the Year Deluxe" edition of Oblivion and could really use an up to date mod installation guide.

Mucho Thanx in advance,

garx

Not a lot has changed over the years, so, even the older guides are likely still pretty accurate. Some of the mods may have been updated, but, that shouldn't really be an issue. If you are feeling REALLY adventurous, might try installing the full FCOM suite. It makes for a whole different game. :D

Welcome back

HeyYou. I disagree completely. Lots of stuff has happen during 2020 or have you not seen the stuff that came out after 2018???

The absolute must to have is:
Use Enginebugfixes and ENBoost instead with ENB v0.259

And My Favorite mods of all are:
Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul
Ultimate Leveling
xOBSE - Read here what OBSE will offer. xOBSE is the new and latest version
Oblivion Character Overhaul version 2
WAC: Waalx Animals & Creatures

xOBSE 21.5 works best for me and COBL as Denock arrow does not work properly in any other version.

If you wanna test a nice cozy house, well you can test this beta: :wink: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing Been working on it for not more then 18 Month now and I guess it has become the most advanced house in the whole modding community now. Well if you find a more advanced, let me know. :wink: I release it 2025

WIP, screenies and videos: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/9160783-wip-the-companion-friendly-hobbit-home

Edited by Pellape

• 10 months later...

If you're interested in playing thru new zones added to Tamriel worldspace, check out TWMP mods and this guide on how to install them and at which load order!

How to install TWMP Tamriel at Oblivion Nexus - mods and community (nexusmods.com)