THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if modders weren't, there would be a lot we all would be missing.

Bethsoft would have really big problems figuring out what new cool features their new ES title should definitely have

No more endless browsing on cool websites like Nexusmods, and using all the spicey tools like NMM

We all would spend more time in vanilla game, actually unhappy about many shallow moments in gameplay

No more new records in game folder sizes, nor total expenses in hours for the installion of a fully modded game

Acutally, much less PC users would be aware of their outdated hardware

We all would have more of :sad: and less of what we need for :laugh: .

Thank you,

Edited by fingerschnipp

• 2 weeks later...

this is one of the best / most awesome posts ever... well, thx a lot guys for all the awesome spells, weapons, armors, homes, new lands, quests, gameplay changes, from the big mods to pretty beautiful thingys like the mod that allowed me to finally grow the dlc-flowers n herbs in my garden...

I <3 modders :wub:

edit: and of course special thx to the guys that fight the war against all those nasty bugs :)

Edited by chicky540

Nice thread. ^^

I'm really grateful for the work modders do. I have no idea how to mod, I tried studying it but it's so complex. hahah... It scared me away in a second.

Anyway, Skyrim wouldn't be a shadow of what it is right now, if it had no mods.

I'm grateful to:

Xander9009 for Soultrap trains enchanting (I was requesting this mod here on the forums and he made it. I'll always remember that :) )

Cooley for Storage Helpers (Seriously... OUTSTANDING mod idea... If you don't know this mod, please check it out. You can turn ANY item -from anymod - into a portable storage. This is incredible for immersion. You can literally store food inside your frostfall backpack or store alchemy ingredients inside your bandolier side-pouch)

Spinner for More Hotkeys please. (It's a pitty he/she had to stop working on it. The mod is still fully functional though)

Gopher for ... do I REALLY need to explain why I love Gopher? (iHud, lets plays, tutorials)

Tendo for Skyrim Redone (the guy is a genius)

Chesko for Frostfall (It's impossible to play skyrim without it. I love how he polished even the smallest details on the mod. What a masterpiece)

Gulogulo for Nature of the Beast (I don't even use Werewolf forms, but his follower command system alone is already amazing. I was also astonished by his modesty. )

Everyone that worked and is working on the SkyUI.

Skyrimtuner for Real Vision

The list goes on... I use more than 150 mods. If I were to put my thanks for each mod author I would fill this thread with my posts.
(Skyrim flora overhaul, fantasy music, cloaks of skyrim, alternate start,... god, you guys are awesome)

I can't put the name of everyone here, but I really appreciate all the work you guys do.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to chime in and wish all the talented modders and supporters a Very Happy New year!

2013 has been a great year for video games and the scope of modding is turning pro based on the small but growing number of modders who've gone on to work in the games industry or launched their own Kickstarter project. I for one am salivating at the prospect of playing a Star Citizen campaign and modding the crap out of it!

You guys on the Nexus collectively push the PC games industry to deliver beyond console expectations of trophies and avatars. The Steam community feels like a school playground compared to the mature and knowledgeable Nexus site and this is the reason I come back here for my daily fix.

this is one of the best / most awesome posts ever... well, thx a lot guys for all the awesome spells, weapons, armors, homes, new lands, quests, gameplay changes, from the big mods to pretty beautiful thingys like the mod that allowed me to finally grow the dlc-flowers n herbs in my garden...

I <3 modders :wub:

edit: and of course special thx to the guys that fight the war against all those nasty bugs :smile:

Thank you!

They deserve it.

Yes, yes, and yes. Thank you, modders!

Skyrim would be nothing without all of your creative endeavors. I just remember playing Skyrim on the 360 for the first time, upon it's release, and some time later getting to play on PC with mods. The difference? You can't even put it into words!

I saw this post and it is old, but never too late to stop over and agree ... you people doing MODs are making a great big difference in Skyrim. Thanks for the work. I started the PC version earlier this year, made this game go to a whole new level of play time.