What's You'r Favorite Place In Oblivion ?

reaper9111

Vanilla: I'd have to say the north country. With the snow and stuff. I think I like it mostly because there's not all that annoying grass clogging up my vision.

DLC: New Sheoth Palace, at the very climax of the quest. Puts me in that awesome "shouting orders" mood.

Mod: Oh Christ, where to begin?

1. Avalon from the Sky Castle mod. Massive tower, massive areas, massive final place with a massive "outdoor" ruin deep underground in the center of a massive underground lake with golden light streaming in.

2. Elsweyr from the Anequina mod. I absolutly LOVE that place, especially the desert near the city of Dune and the jungle in the south.

3. The Celestial home and the Rift home.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also like the Ayleid ruin exteriors, though I find that most are too small. I'd love to find one that's actually city-sized, or at least in the neighbourhood of a village.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Miscarcand_%28place%29

Miscarcand has a huge exterior for an Ayleid ruin.

2. Elsweyr from the Anequina mod. I absolutly LOVE that place, especially the desert near the city of Dune and the jungle in the south.

I love Elsweyr from the Anequina mod as well, though I particularly love the places along the coasts. :cool:

I also like the Ayleid ruin exteriors, though I find that most are too small. I'd love to find one that's actually city-sized, or at least in the neighbourhood of a village.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Miscarcand_%28place%29

Miscarcand has a huge exterior for an Ayleid ruin.

Sure, it's one of the larger ones. I just think they all feel more like small palaces, including Miscarcand despite it being specifically refered to as a "city." And seeing as I've always prefered jumping around on the facades to actually going inside them, I would have loved exploring a larger exterior complex. (Plus, what was the deal with the Ayelid and living underground anyway?)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I enjoy the small pond with the dock at the end of the black road west of chorral. If I ever make my own house mod I would put a cabin there and try and incorporate a fishing mod into it.

I'm not entirely sure where it is, but I think it's somewhere along the road to Bruma form the IC, but there's this nice waterfall that's just so peaceful (if you kill the few creatures there first because it's close to a cave :P)

+1 I'd love to make a little mod there, such a cool place. And also I once found a dead Leigon Soldier floating in one of the pools. XDXD