What's You'r Favorite Place In Oblivion ?

reaper9111

In the vanilla game, my favorite spot is Lake Arrius, if you kill the creatures wandering around there, they disturb the peace :)

And as a DLC, Battlehorn Castle and the surrounding land is beautiful.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I really love places where you can see everything. So mountains and stuff definitely strike my fancy. I screamed when i finally found Dive Rock. It was at an incredible sunset and I could see White-Gold tower fading off in the distance.

Also love it when you attack Sheogorath. I want the spell he uses to do that to me... that would be awesome except you'd have to find the right place where they drop.

Also one time i was messing around with the console and kept killing and ressurrecting my char and one time i exited and i was like HOLY poo cus it launched me up so freaking hihg (higher then when you hit sheogorath)

and it was trully amazing... I caught video even! It really does look exactly like the map...

I've decided I quite like Leyawiin. I fast travelled there whilst still on my horse, and I was on my horse inside the city. Of course, I still have my dislike for the place because the concept art looked so much better.