Lion and rhino race (ilustration included)

SolidWolfMods

Well i definitely want a Lion race And a rhino race in skyrim:

:D
Maybe the Lion race could have white black and sand color for their fur.
they should excell in two handed combat-smithing-light and heavy armor and they should be tall, really tall...like the predators from "the lost hunters mod"
I can provide with ilustrations as needed.
The rhino should be a tank race like...really healty, kind of shamanic but with one handed stats and block.
Well, see you later guys.
Edited by yoshimuji

I think the rhino race is a little weird...but y love the idea of a lion race

Lions would be pretty awesome.

A slightly different head mesh (broader nose, larger jaw, wider cheekbones) and a cool mane on a Khajiit, and there you have it.

The rhino race ? I dunno, but if someone who can make it, likes it enough to actually make it, then allright I guess.

That's what i had in mind, maybe the hair could be a little problematic but changing the head structure from the kajiit should make it work...

Another think is that their neck should be thik, it should be wide (in the male lion) so they wont look like enormous head guys with thin necks.

A slightly different head mesh (broader nose, larger jaw, wider cheekbones) and a cool mane on a Khajiit, and there you have it.

The rhino race ? I dunno, but if someone who can make it, likes it enough to actually make it, then allright I guess.

That's what i had in mind, maybe the hair could be a little problematic but changing the head structure from the kajiit should make it work...

Another think is that their neck should be thik, it should be wide (in the male lion) so they wont look like enormous head guys with thin necks.

Problem is, if the neck is thicker, then the body mesh will not line up properly, and then the modder has to change that too, which would only reduce the chance of this actually being made.

Also, the head would not be any bigger any than it is now. The few parts mentioned will be thicker, maybe, but that doesn't change the head size.

Edited by Gerandirr

Problem is, if the neck is thicker, then the body mesh will not line up properly, and then the modder has to change that too, which would only reduce the chance of this actually being made.

Also, the head would not be any bigger any than it is now. The few parts mentioned will be thicker, maybe, but that doesn't change the head size.

Perhaps, what could be done would be to have, instead of a thicker neck, a hair piece/beard that covers the area around the neck. It would look very much like the mane of a lion, and would save a good bit of work changing/creating a body mesh. About the Rhino though, maybe it could have a custom face mesh and a horn that's proportional to the rest of the head. It would look odd having a horn longer than the width of your head. Everything other than that would come down to texturing, skinning, and animation.

Edited by jdude97

• 4 years later...