Unable to Enable some mods

jameshond700

Hi,

I installed some mods via the vortex. But when i load into the game and go to the mod menu it says that the mods aren't enabled. So i tried to enable them via this menu. Then de game reloads but the mod are back to being disabled again. In vortex the mods are enabled so i don't really know what to do anymore.

The specific mods that aren't working are:

-RoNin's Vault Pieces

-Budget Limit remover

-Vault 88 Essentials

-Vault-Tex Workshop Overhaul Redux (VTWOR)

-Settlement Menu Manager

All of these are the most recent version.

Also i do have some mods installed that do work and i didn't have any problems with. Thats why i find it so strange.

Could anyone help me with a solution? Thanks already!

I found the problem!

For every one with the same problem now or in the future for me it solved to install

-Fallout4 Version Check

Really glad to see that you got this one worked out, James! Kudos for figuring it out on your own, and posting your fix. Great way to watch out for the community :)

Essentially what happened here in this case is that either your game is an older version, or the mods are made using an older version of the CK or Xedit. New versions don't read older versions, and vice versa. Not without the patch that James posted a link to. Bethesda made the game like this when they made patch for I THINK version .162 and after.

• 2 weeks later...