How to get rid of weird finger print on lens

kazzap

Okay this is a really strange issue, I've recently started playing skyrim with visual mods for the first time and I've got it to a point where it both looks and runs great. I've been playing for a while until I noticed THIS. There's a weird skull rabbit and fingerprint on the lens... Well naturally this is all I can f*#@ing look at now while playing and I can't fully enjoy playing until I get rid of it. Has anyone heard of something like this or know how I can look into what its from and how to get rid of it? The mods I installed were from here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30936//? if that helps. I'm using the performance ENB and most of the other listed mod.

Also f*#@ whoever snuck this into a mod what a sick twisted yet kinda funny thing to do to someone.

I remember seeing the file not long ago...erm...ah, it's 'enblensmask.png' found in the 226 ENB binaries folder. I'm not sure if it's a necessary file, but you could always delete it and find out for yourself.

I had this problem and I'm using the exact same ENB, what worked for me was opening up enbseries.ini and changing under [GLOBAL] EnableLens=true to EnableLens=false or do it in game with the ENB menu and un-tick EnableLens, thats what worked for me and got rid of them horrible finger marks :wink:

Thats an example image for lens effect put in there by BORIS to be used as such, an example for developers. :) It creates dirt effect on screen "lens" and isnt necessary if you dont care for that effect.

• 4 weeks later...

Find this section in enbseries.ini:

[LENS]
ReflectionIntensitySunrise=1.0
ReflectionIntensityDay=1.0
ReflectionIntensitySunset=1.0
ReflectionIntensityNight=1.0
ReflectionIntensityInteriorDay=1.0
ReflectionIntensityInteriorNight=1.0
ReflectionPowerSunrise=1.0
ReflectionPowerDay=1.0
ReflectionPowerSunset=1.0