Funny stuff from the game

StormWolf01

Hey all! Have any funny stories to tell from when you've been playing?

Here's mine:

So I'm off fighting a bunch of raiders. I'm right in the ending of giving one of them a very bad case of lead poisoning. As soon as he goes down...

I turn around...

One I DIDN'T know was right behind me, straight up smashes me Right in the FACE with a supersledge!!

I get staggered all to hell, and I'm sitting here helpless as this dude....

180's and RUNS da F**K AWAY!!

I literally yelled "You motherfu....!!" And immediately began cracking up laughing.

What's some of yours, that you'd like to share?

Was clearing the area around Hugo's Hole. (I think it was, nice crater, with a deathclaw hiding in it.) Had the area pretty much clear out, and was casually crossing the street when a group of Supermutants showed up. There were six or seven of 'em, and two of them were carrying 20mm chain guns..... I saw them as they started firing..... I did NOT make it across the street....... I was lift sitting there, with my jaw hanging open....

I started being MUCH more careful about crossing open terrain.....

OOF! Two of um spawned with those at the same time??

Swiss, or chedder? Swiss, with extra holes, please.

Haha, yeah, I learned not to walk down the middle of the street, especially around the far outskirts around Diamond City and Boston.

What's that whistling soun...? Sh*T!! FATMAN!!!

Was clearing the area around Hugo's Hole. (I think it was, nice crater, with a deathclaw hiding in it.) Had the area pretty much clear out, and was casually crossing the street when a group of Supermutants showed up. There were six or seven of 'em, and two of them were carrying 20mm chain guns..... I saw them as they started firing..... I did NOT make it across the street....... I was lift sitting there, with my jaw hanging open....

As far as I remember, there are more random encounter triggers in that area and the developers didn't implement a safe distance check in the random encounter system (or they might have but it's not working sometimes). Something like "If PlayerRef.GetDistance(RandomEncounterTriggerMarker) >= X, then (and only then) start RE quest".

Edited by LarannKiar

• 11 months later...

LOL. To many times I have run into that. It is always where did they come from. :)