Is there a simple ways to make ALL containers non-respawnable?

Guest deleted2027229

Guest deleted2027229

Like a GMST setting or something? Or would the only way be to open each container type in the containers tab and manually edit each one?

I'd basically like to be able to store my stuff in any container in the game and not have it dissapear.

Edited by WanderRA

Guest deleted2027229

So the only way is to edit each and every container type? Would this break any quests do you know Pellape?

Maybe not on quests but def gonna break a TON of logic for ai in the game. Specifically eating and drinking bc npcs sometimes get food and drink from containers and the containers must respawn or they will no longer be able to eat. Poor Dar-Jee... :,( also you won't be able to revisit dungeons and loot which is kinda lame. But its your game! Any reason you won't simply use a container you carry mod or simply place some containers where you want to stay?

Guest deleted2027229

Fair points armless, maybe if I just omit the NPC food containers? Is there a way of filtering them in the CS, like do they have a particular ID prefix? Would this also break merchant containers and cause them not to respawn stuff?

Not revisiting dungeons I can live with as there are already enough dungeons in the game. As for carryable container mods, they trivialise the encumberance system, and I tend to gravitate towards the more hardcore / survival type of playthroughs. (check the addons in my radiant quests mod)

I just think it's awesome to stumble on a little shack somewhere, and if it happens to have a container then you can pretty much live there. I always did this with alchemists shack in Skyrim, as the end table is safe storage.

I see what you mean, I really like that sort of home as well. And yeah it would kinda ruin encumbrance...

Yes, vendors loot would also be ruined. Vendor containers tend to start with the word 'Vendor' and food containers aren't always easy to spot but they generally have the word 'food' or 'drinks' in the formID.