Oblivion Xbox Achievements mod?

outcastl

I have only done a very brief search for achievements mods here on Nexus but all I saw was some frameworks for making your own.

My question is if there is any mod out there that just "restores" the "vanilla" achievements that where on the console versions of Oblivion but for PC?

I put 'Stream Achievements' in one of my mods :happy:

For example:

Cutting Edge - run past 2 Ayleid swinging blades and survive.

Bleeding Edge - sit on a chair between those blades and survive - stand or sit at the wrong time and get your bum cut off, no bum and you can't pooh, can't pooh and you die - no pooh!

I do have a sort of achievement system inside my mod, the Legacy of the Champion. When it comes to in game quests, it only show off the Anvil manor so far, but still, the goal is to have all quests to make changes inside the house that is provided, in specific themed rooms. Otherwise, it has 71 quests so far, if I have count them right. You will also build your own Library and new books, works as a form of achievements as well, as they will tell the player about each dungeon they have been visited, so far I think 59 books, popped up in the dedicated Dungeon Library for Dungeon books. It is far from completed, as it will take 2-10 more years, but it is on right track.

The Legacy of the Champion, loosely based on the Legacy of the Dragonborn in Skyrim.

I also show off some factions and faction ratings in the main library, and I do have a Dwemer Energy saving system as well. :D Very important these days, during the Oblivion Crises.

The Anvil room, so far, showing off the Anvil Achievement. Stuff say more than 1000 words... :wink:

52047-1657220079-1190204640.jpeg

The Library, 80 books... A majority of the quests provided is to collect these books. Every book will have its own place in my home made shelves.

52047-1657055754-1271939571.jpeg

A Dungeon book...

52047-1654070141-608208423.jpeg

Edited by Pellape

• 9 months later...