Changing Mod Load Order in Vortex

BarkleyKingDoge

Hello!

I am trying to download tactical reload and I am needed to use an Tactical Reload - See through Scopes optional file as I am using See through scopes.

The creator of the mod explains that it needs to be on the bottom of the mod load order, to specify mod load order not the plugins load order.

I've been looking in Vortex for sometime now but I have not found a solution.

Thanks in advance.

"bottom of the mod load order" simply means that if there are any conflicts then their mod should be the winner. If there are any conflicts then Vortex will inform you of the conflict and ask which mod should "load after". If you haven't gotten that notification, then you probably don't have any conflicts to worry about.

The one caveat to this is that if the mod uses an archive to store assets, then Vortex won't be able to see the conflicts.

Guest deleted34304850

Hello!

I am trying to download tactical reload and I am needed to use an Tactical Reload - See through Scopes optional file as I am using See through scopes.

The creator of the mod explains that it needs to be on the bottom of the mod load order, to specify mod load order not the plugins load order.

I've been looking in Vortex for sometime now but I have not found a solution.

Thanks in advance.

in the mod page make sure that you set a rule for the optional file to load AFTER see through scopes.

that's all you need to do.