Millionth member modding competition

Dark0ne

Jeez Marxist, even after all this time you still crack me up. You need to hang around here more often if only to provide the forums with the type of humour I freaking love.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any content that isn't yours, i.e. created by you, cannot be used.

Thanks, that's what I needed to know.

It also means I probably won't be entering the contest, being that I'm mainly an armor/clothing modder, but I will certainly look forward to others' entries. ;)

Could always just make armor or clothing that has no exposed skin, or is mapped to use the vanilla textures (can change after) but with whatever proportions you like. It's a little bit more difficult, but doesn't mean it can't be done.

so how much time do we still have? :D

Here is the announcement by Dark0ne on that:

Today, the 1st of May 2009, TESNexus has hit the one millionth member milestone. This means that in the past 6 years over one million people have registered on this site and the sites before it to download files, upload files, leave comments, post images and interact on our forums.

This is a proud achievement for me; to see this community continue to thrive and grow and for modders to continue to release awesome work on this site is a real honour. Over the past 8 years the sites have served over 70,000,000 unique visitors and 430,000,000 page views and long may it continue.

For those people who haven't been with us all this time (and I know there are only a few of you now!) you might be interested in looking at the new site history page, complete with a timeline, which provides a detailed look in to all the sites that have come before TESNexus and where they fit in to the grand scheme of things.

Don't forget that this now means you have 50 days to enter the TESNexus modding competition that has cash prizes for the winners! Similarly all people who become fans of the site on Facebook are entered in to a draw to win a $50 Amazon voucher which ends when the modding competition ends.

To all the productive members of the Nexus sites, thank you, and a big thank you to all the Premium members who help to keep this site running the way it does. I couldn't do it without you!

yeah lol... i read that right at the start but as i suck at numbers sometimes it would be nice to have dark say somin like "10 days to go!" from time to time so we retarded mathematicans know when to stop putting new features into our mods and start releasing :P

anyway 50 days from the 1st announcement or 50 days from the second when we hit 1million?

btw just realized that were at 1million members yet lol...

CONGRATZ TO YOU NEXUS

We hit 1 Million on the 1st of May, and now, on the 8th, we are well over 1% of the way there.

Whoop!