⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Millionth member modding competition

Dark0ne

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you still kill people... so from a moralic point of view thats totally unsuitable for children... and yes i had wooden swords as a kid but we didnt have the DB back then :P

and again its not about the ERSB but the general laws regarding the ability to make contracts which even in the uk starts with 18+, they are the only reason the contest is 18+

18+ for oblivion it is a joke !

My opinion = ESRB is stupid ! no offense

in England :

suitable for 15 years and for 12 years

this game isn't gore (if you don't play with deadly reflex mod of course !)

Thanks UK47 for the insight as to how a profile page can display a list of your mods.

That is a great way to keep your mod list easily available for viewing. I like to browse the authors profile when I find a mod they wrote I like.

I have set up JaySUS's "COMM" mod . Now that I know about your easy to access list of mods I will drop by again later to check out yours for my next game time..

I'm thinking of doing some RM v.5/UFF Oblivion outfits themed to community members. Dark0ne and Buddah, is it okay if you're both included? I'm thinking of looks based on your avatars.

EDIT: Oh. Wait. No dependency on other mods would mean no making clothes for specific body mods, wouldn't it...

I guess that shoots that idea in the head, then. I suppose I could make a vanilla version and have the others be an add-on, but that would be twice as much work. :P

Edited by SickleYield

I have no problems with anything anyone does with my on line persona. I am sure I have been hung in effigy on several other forums.

I have a sense of humor and take nothing personally.

So speaking for myself, have a ball and let your imagination run wild.

Thanks, Buddah. I don't have anything like that in mind. :D

About the clothes, though:

Could I use RM/UFF if I made a version where they were UV'd to Vanilla textures (thus not requiring any other mod to use my entry)? I would offer a separate patch for RM/UFF users if they wanted one.

Or would making clothes with ANY body pieces fall under "using others' work"? I'd like some clarification before I start work on something that'll just be disqualified.

33 members to go. Anyone order the pizza yet? If they haven't, I really doubt it will get here on time before we hit the million jackpot! ;)

Haha, I'm delaying my night out at the Post-grad centre so I can post up my news article once the millionth member hits. Damnit hurry up people!