Millionth member modding competition

Dark0ne

I just read about this, though I'd heard about it.

How exciting! Good luck to all, and a special shout out to a certain modder I'm rooting for, you know who you are!

I can hardly wait to see the entries!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fame and glory. I like that. lol

I'm with Myrmaad, Good luck to one and all, young and older than dirt, like me.

Another question

Are we allowed to post comments and screenshots of our WIP in order to get feed back and help with problems?

why shouldnt we? of course your idea bight get stolen but i honestly doubt that as those that seriously wanna participate have their own ideas anyway... i see this as one of these "friendly competitions" - the prize is not that great that one would risk making enemies but nice enought to honor the effort... so id say go ahead :)

to make a first step:

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=118349

as part of the Commonwealth of Modders which i hope to gold-release before the contest ends...

Hoorah!

I got a super chill thrill reading about the Millionth member modding competition.

I hope that is what some people refer to as a, "buzz".

If it is I just got a real strong cool one while reading about the Millionth member modding competition. Cool idea!

I hope I can manage a little something with a quest before closing time, now!

:mage: the competition.

@kelep

you misunderstood the competition, its not about being the 1millionth member, but making a mod

EXACTLY!

But you can't enter the Contest with your Mod unless you are 18? "CORRECT?!" "RIGHT?!"

My opinion is:

Since it is a game Rated for "Mature" in the U. S. A. (Some countries call it "Gore" or something like that.) it could use some grafting from adults.

No offense younger's, i.e., anyone under 18, but this is a game for people who are old enough to be your parents.

I don't like the idea of having competition thinned so.

Also, JaySus; I'd rather my elders did not get any credit other then:

Added part of a winners speech, "Thanks Mother and Father; for bringing me into the world, caring for me until...and/or thanks big brother or big sister for being a good brother or sister who watched over me until I was big enough to handle myself through the daily act of living."

i totally agree on the point that this game shouldnt be played by youngsters... but then again we live in a world where it is ok to watch the gruesomest of murder but no titties... hypocritical imo...

i remember times when i played americas army and came on a server which didnt allow me to scream " goddamn i died again" cause they had youngsters playing it... kids that werent allowed to hear swear words but seemingly their parents where ok with them killing others...

remember that old verse: "youre old enough for killing but not for voting" ? it nailed the point...

("eve of destruction" that old hippie song)

the fact that the contest is for 18+ only is dependant on the laws of most countries in which you have to 18 to be able to act independantly in regards to contracts and earning money...

thats why we suggest to have an adult send it in for you, something that is totally legal as parents are also allowed to buy toys for their kids, thus taking the responsibility