Which are your five best games you ever played?

Gabbemaster

1) Half-life 2 (replacing Half-life1)

2) Deus Ex

3) uhhm...

Actually, there are a lot of great games, but I enjoyed these two so much those are all I could really think of.

The new Pirates! game is on there somewhere, as is Xcom (the first one).

*gasp look, no morrowind gasp*

Difficult question, but I try.

1) Morrowind

2) Gothic I + II

3) Outcast

4) Baldur's Gate I + II

5) Thief Gold + Thief II

OK, it wasn't really fair, because I put sequels together. But I think that you can't seperate those from eachother.

Geez, how many times has this been done? Oh well, I change my mind all the time. :P I think I'll stick with single player games, since if I included MMORPGs my list would be too long.

1: Chrono Trigger

2: Shenmue 1 & 2

3: Morrowind

4: Final Fantasy 9

5: Skies of Arcadia

Geez, tough one.

Let me think based on past memories..

1)Morrowind (I kept banging into my head that this was the ultimate game because I loved it so much)

2)System Shock 2 (played it 2 years ago, still have quite a few memories of it, it was a VERY good game)

3)Half Life (only played number 1, along with the first addon.. what's it called still, Opposing Force if I remember correctly)

If I can put series together, then:

4)The Fallout series (my all-time favourite. I played 1 & 2, not Tactics. If I was forced to pick one of these, I'd be hard pressed. Limiting it to the 5 choices would mean one of them taking the number 5 place instead, forcing Diablo out of the way)

5)The Diablo series (otherwise, if I was forced to pick a single one, it would be the first one)

Mixture of action and roleplaying.. heh, the only genres I'm good at anyway!

On a side note, IF I could continue this list somewhat, the next candidates in line would be NOX (it is truly, truly awesome, I must have finished it 3 times with each character), the Baldur's Gate series (never actually finished either one of them or their expansions..) and Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic. I also enjoyed the Star Wars shooter series (these being Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2, Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy).

Okay, there's no way I'd be able to give a definite list, but here's five nominees:

1. Baldur's Gate II

2. Perfect Dark/Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time [Tie]

3. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater II

4. Final Fantasy VI

5. Starcraft/Warcraft III [Tie]

By no means inclusive. There are many more that I'd gladly add, such as Jedi Outcast, Neverwinter Nights, Nox, etc....

Archived