To the United States of America...

Dark0ne

listen, to me now - SHUT THE F**K UP ABOUT THIS, WE ARE ALL FROM EARTH SO WHO CARES WHAT COUNTRY YOUR ARE FROM UNLESS YOU ARE FROM FRANCE. Dunno why i hate the french i just do, must be peer pressure or something. PLEASE JUST DROP THIS UK.vs.USA HORSE CRAP. I know that the US don't actually acknowledge anything outside their borders, but that is the media's fault for not showing any news about other countries. Oh and one more thing please stop trying to do the british accent, you are really poo at it and sound totally gay.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHUT THE F**K UP ABOUT THIS, WE ARE ALL FROM EARTH SO WHO CARES WHAT COUNTRY YOUR ARE FROM UNLESS YOU ARE FROM FRANCE.

Sort of speaks for itself :closedeyes:

PLEASE JUST DROP THIS UK.vs.USA HORSE CRAP

This post was started in 75% jest, I hope this is also jest...

I know that the US don't actually acknowledge anything outside their borders, but that is the media's fault for not showing any news about other countries.

[X] Not accepting the blame and instead putting it on other factors other than yourself

Oh and one more thing please stop trying to do the british accent, you are really s#*! at it and sound totally gay.

Are you saying the British accent is gay? :arg:

Maybe Dark0ne forgot an "s" and meant "accents" ... although, then he'd have to struggle with a grammatical inconsistency, since "accents" "are" rather, and "is" not ... perhaps he was referring to Oxford English which is commonly regarded as the typical "British English"?

Are you sure it's worth trying to integrate them into the real world now?

No no no, you've got that backwards. It's the rest of the world that's going to be integrated into the American Empire. You see, you missed one tiny flaw in your little plan back then. Isolation from the rest of the world produces a nice sense of superiority. And when that superiority happens to be backed with the world's most powerful military....

And yet you are not superior which would make you deluded and/or confused, this topped up with the fact that you are backed up with the world's most powerful military scares everyone.... :ph34r:

Yeah, you like to think America isn't superior, but when it comes down to it, who do the United Nations listen to.....? Oh right, America..... :)

Well the Premiership, the English top division for (real) football is apparently labelled the  "best in the world" -- which is arguable -- but does this mean it should change its name to "The World Series" because of it?

BS.

I know, it is BS to call it the World Series. I'm just saying, that is the excuse the Americans use to justify it.

And it still gives an advantage then. Those wars were failures because domestic politics prevented use of the best military solutions. We had to fight the war on their terms, because nobody in our government had the courage to do otherwise and lose their election.

Yes, the beauty of politics. Every time politicians try to manage a war, even when they are doing it with the best of intentions (Pres. Johnson, Vietnam war), the results tend to be disastrous. I'm not saying that politics should stay entirely out of the war. Afterall, negotiations are part of war, I'm merely saying that the politicians stay out of the actual desicion making. After all they wouldn't want the military to interfere in the negotiations table, so why interfere on the battlefield?

Stupid politics.

Well, you're forgetting that the President is also the Commander-in-Chief of all military forces, so politics are intricately tied into war.