Conversion into NIF (Clock)

Zorkaz

Sure.

With just under 5K in triangles, It is quite heavy though, for a game asset.

edit:

Its detailed, but not to much. should be doable.

edit 2:

Done.

...and I took it a little further as well :cool:

52537461-1660267434.png

Its a bit hard to see, but I did change the time it is pointing at to 09:42 (23 Oct. 2077)

Edited by RoNin1971

Yeah, I was already thinking about uploading it. Its currently an .ESL, so it should load like any creation club stuff, without consuming a mod slot.

It comes with all the required permissions, but I have contacted the original author to at least inform him about it.

nicely done, RoNim. thinking out loud: i wonder if it technically possible to turn it into an animated clock that would sync up with game time (i.e, a working, functional clock)

Yeah, definitely very nicely done RoNin! :thumbsup:

Pepperman - They have counters that detect how much ammo a weapon has loaded up. They've got wrist watches that can tell game time. F4se probably holds the key to what you're asking about. Tho if the hands are part of the mesh, it would probly have to be edited to just the clock face, and then make the hands as part of a texture.

If you know how to make such a clock - let me know. I think you just need to make 12 sequences and use some kind of script that switches these sequences every hour. I'm not good at scripting, so I animated (can't remember) something like 42k frames. It turned out a huge nif in ~ 5mb. The arrows regularly show the time, but not the game time, but the conditional one. Just 12/1728/42k revs for 42k frames.