I have a bone to pick with a lot of fallout 4 pc mod authors.

xXAlScarfaceCaponeXx

Don't think Fallout has caught up to USB yet. But holotape, sured......

OMG. Lightbulb went off.

When MS/Bethesda releases the next fallout, we, the modders, MUST convert the holotapes to the old magnetic cassettes!

Why wait?

<Image of cassette>

All it still lacks is somebody who knows how to swap the holotape for this (holotape sized) good ol' cassette. (it has a A side too!) :tongue:

This would finally be a use for all those pencils that are left lying around.

Exactly.

...and better get them ready, since I already figured it out for the biggest part. The 'animation' when inserting it into the pipboy is to fast to see it properly, but it looks pretty cool when Codsworth hands it to you :tongue:

But it looks like I need to create a bunch of textures for 'special' versions, like the ones with games.

Edited by RoNin1971

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awesome share, thank you again, RoNin.

And the spoilered comment that you left there in the comments section was Hillarious, Niston! :laugh: :laugh:

So yeah. Here's the irony. We get a complaint that PC modders don't share with the console community.

An idea pops up, and one of us runs with it. Publishes it. As soon as the mod get published, one of us asks to put the mod up on Bethnet, is granted the permission, and we shared with the console community.

Delicious. :cool: