Any Functional Bathroom mods?

Nimarus

I haven't modded Fallout 4 in years and I remembered there was a mod called CWSS that added bathroom objects like toilets, showers, sinks, etc. that your character could interact with. Take a shower and get a temporary buff to your stats, sit on the toilet and hear you use it before it flushes, etc. But it seems the creator of that mod has deleted it from Nexus or something. So, I was wondering if there was an alternative mod that could fill in the gap?

I haven't modded Fallout 4 in years and I remembered there was a mod called CWSS that added bathroom objects like toilets, showers, sinks, etc. that your character could interact with. Take a shower and get a temporary buff to your stats, sit on the toilet and hear you use it before it flushes, etc. But it seems the creator of that mod has deleted it from Nexus or something. So, I was wondering if there was an alternative mod that could fill in the gap?

Thanks, I couldn't remember who the mod author was, so had no idea they had a dropbox.