Looking for alternative to Nexus Mods

Nexusmodsforme

OP will still have to deal with pre-emptive censorship.

Search engines ignore 90% of internet content, unless you pay for "exposure" on them.

So, even if he succeeds in making a website, players will not be able to find it.

Their Friends will be able to find it.

If you're interested in being a mod source you can turn your home computer into a web server, get a static IP, store mods on an external hard drive to share when people sign up on your web site. Basically a beginners mod sharing service.

If you want to learn more about becoming a home based webservice Mr. Robin Scott is a leader in the scholastics of doing that and could give you assistance in getting started. Show you the ropes along the way to help you keep your service up and running and expand on the Internet.

Robin Scott helped many people do so. I remember seeing him on other sites forums helping out, Dark0ne helped IGN as they grew out of their baby stage. He goes by the name of Dark0ne.

Some S grade satire right here :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...

If you're interested in being a mod source you can turn your home computer into a web server, get a static IP, store mods on an external hard drive to share when people sign up on your web site. Basically a beginners mod sharing service.

If you want to learn more about becoming a home based webservice Mr. Robin Scott is a leader in the scholastics of doing that and could give you assistance in getting started. Show you the ropes along the way to help you keep your service up and running and expand on the Internet.

Robin Scott helped many people do so. I remember seeing him on other sites forums helping out, Dark0ne helped IGN as they grew out of their baby stage. He goes by the name of Dark0ne.

Some S grade satire right here :thumbsup:

Satire? For REAL?!

Wow! I never know what kind of stuff those words can be describes as. I just write what ever flows from that reservoir some people call the conscious.

A. B. C. D. F. are the grades I remember seeing on anything my brain kicked out. Or should I say, typed out? I'm just blazing a trail leaving words, conjunctions, and those little icons at the ends of the junction lines behind in the path I am making.

And yeah! I have a long history with servers, Operating systems, Windows 3.1, and LINUX back, when they were all in diapers, as well. So I saw the beginning baby steps for building these JYNORMOUS servers that as big as a foot ball field. Smaller systems loaded with mods are all over the world. IBM and even E. Musk's got servers, EM's even got a floating barge of servers.

Mods are a real trip. Building a wire mess structure to shape it on a computer screen in machine code is like wrapping chicken wire around our head so we can get the shape of our nose mouth and lips shape and then wrap strips of newspaper soaked in flour glue all over it. Paint it and it looks just like our face.

Codes are one thing I seemed to know how to navigate before I could read words. Their conjunctions worked well in Machine Language hexadecimal instructions which a computer can respond to directly. Just like our brains work with symbols and numbers. Only Hex is just two symbols. 1 and 0.

Mods! A better mod collection? What a waste of time! If you need something to spice up your life that you can't find a link to from this website outward with lots of links to others... Hey! Nexusmodsforme than maybe it's time you switched to a different game! Like Hogwart's Legacy!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...