Empires Glory

Slawter500

Haha indeed. Only a rogue warlord or a group of rebels could partly fit in.

I'll search into the lore for a little bit. Perhaps there's a gap somewhere.

Don't know about the ayleids. But some high elves who want to return, could perhaps.

I will search the books in oblivion here.

The attackers could be Daedra worshippers.

Or maybe a rebel count of a city in one of the provinces.

Or an attack from the other provinces.It's written in "Provinces of Tamriel" that some Dunmer(Dark Elves) raid Black Marsh for slaves. Why some other province can't do this to Cyrodiil?

And there are various reports of rogue Kings and Queens.

I learned that the orcs were descendants of the and descendats of Malacath.

In "A Life of Uriel Septim VII" they say that the Imperial culture is weakened in Black Marsh and Morrowind.

I think this is all that we can find inside the game, in the "history books".

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An attack from Altmer (High elves) could be a good idea after all.

Who doesnt remember the, boycott/daedra worship/dangerous wizards', conversations.

Why shouldn't they attack :P ?

Hmm. It seems the inhabitants of Akavir have plans to invade Tamriel (just read the last paragraphs of Mysterious Akavir), but this would be quite some work (new creatures would have to be made, etc.) and I think it isn't really the thing you're looking for. Still, if there are more of these 'gaps' (and there probably are), the 'invading army' issue would be solved.

Anyway, I'm starting to get really interested in this, I think I'll have a little lore-search too :P

[EDIT]Haha, you posted just a little quicker! ;D I like the Altmer attack idea, I think that's the best solution.

Hmm. It seems the inhabitants of Akavir have plans to invade Tamriel (just read the last paragraphs of Mysterious Akavir, but this would be quite some work (new creatures would have to be made, etc.) and I think it isn't really the thing you're looking for. Still, if there are more of these 'gaps' (and there probably are), the 'invading army' issue would be solved.

Anyway, I'm starting to get really interested in this, I think I'll have a little lore-search too :P

[EDIT]Haha, you posted just a little quicker! ;D I like the Altmer attack idea, I think that's the best solution.

I'm researching the books too, look for my post on the top of this page, I'm just editing it.

"For thousands of years, the the Tsaesci lived, and presumably thrived, on Akavir, without disturbing or being disturbed by Tamriel. Late in the First Era, around 2703, the Tsaesci invaded Tamriel, at a time when the Cyrodiilic empire was still fairly small."

Found on Olbivio wiki, these guys could want to launch a second wave of attacks

Also apparently Uriel Septim V laucnhed an attack on Akavir so thyed be pretty pissed off with him

Link

Well, we still need much information.

Perhaps as a king/chancellor you still have to cope with other attacks.

So next to the altmer, who else could?

(The Dunmer are pretty much ruled out, there weaknend, Mehrunesrazor involved a attack

and the raid you mentioned on the black marsh should definitely make them outnumbered. )

--slawter you just posted before me :P, ok that's one--

Well, we still need much information.

Perhaps as a king/chancellor you still have to cope with other attacks.

So next to the altmer, who else could?

(The Dunmer are pretty much ruled out, there weaknend, Mehrunesrazor involved a attack

and the raid you mentioned on the black marsh should definitely make them outnumbered. )

They are constant raids, so I think they have a big force. :blush:

Perhaps that's useful indeed. Were passing pages like a .....

Well.. I cannot describe it....:P

They are constant raids, so I think they have a big force. blush.gif

Yeah, but I mean they are out of reasons to attack cyrodiil right now :)

"For thousands of years, the the Tsaesci lived, and presumably thrived, on Akavir, without disturbing or being disturbed by Tamriel. Late in the First Era, around 2703, the Tsaesci invaded Tamriel, at a time when the Cyrodiilic empire was still fairly small."

Found on Olbivio wiki, these guys could want to launch a second wave of attacks

Also apparently Uriel Septim V laucnhed an attack on Akavir so thyed be pretty pissed off with him

Link

Akavir is too small to invade Cyrodiil now, and The Jerall Mountains would proctect the Empire like it protected in the times of Reman, when the Imperial Legion was much smaller.