Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The messenger himself should say very little along the lines of "The High Chancellor,Highest Ranking Seat on the elder council requests your prescence in his chambers at once"

Ocato could say "Ah there you are,I have a task for you, I will entrust it to no other than the champion of Cyrodill,you are well within your rights to refuse, but if you accept you will have served Cyrodil in a way even greater than you have ever before, and the rewards you may earn will be far greater than any man/woman has ever earned before, if my suspicions are correct you could become far more than the champion of cyrodil,do you accept

Player "Yes, I accept"

Ocato " Excellent, please travel to the imperial prison district,the jailor will be expecting you"

The messenger himself should say very little along the lines of "The High Chancellor,Highest Ranking Seat on the elder council requests your prescence in his chambers at once"

Ocato could say "Ah there you are,I have a task for you, I will entrust it to no other than the champion of Cyrodill,you are well within your rights to refuse, but if you accept you will have served Cyrodil in a way even greater than you have ever before, and the rewards you may earn will be far greater than any man/woman has ever earned before, if my suspicions are correct you could become far more than the champion of cyrodil,do you accept

Player "Yes, I accept"

Ocato " Excellent, please travel to the imperial prison district,the jailor will be expecting you"

Why the prison?

Ok, sorry.

Solution to your problem aragorn i had that problem no forum had the answer so im afraid the only option left is to cheat

type in the console "tcl" without the speech marks and make sure you arent targetting anything,go to the temple of the one in the imperial city(actually inside the temple) then as tcl turns off collision you can go through the floor do that and theyr will be a door under the floor, it takes the game to the last moments in the main quest,youl have to wait for a very long time for martin to arrive but once he does main quest completed(you might want to type tgm into the console as you will be stuck in a daedra filled city for a long time waiting for martin)

P.S May i also be a tester as the basic idea was mine, obviously as the modder its entirley your decision

No problem. Ok. I could solve that for you.

You can use the console for this mod to begin (not for the problem you have now, please don't. It will look like but it will cause trouble)

and type ''setstage MQ16 100"

---

When its time for testing. Take a spare save and only use it for this one.

Don't play that save for other reasons, until this one is released.

---

If you send your save. I could see what's the problem and can tell you what's wrong..

(Pm me for an address)

---

Sure, don't worry. It is still your idea. We are just extending it.

--

Solution to your problem aragorn i had that problem no forum had the answer so im afraid the only option left is to cheat

type in the console "tcl" without the speech marks and make sure you arent targetting anything,go to the temple of the one in the imperial city(actually inside the temple) then as tcl turns off collision you can go through the floor do that and theyr will be a door under the floor, it takes the game to the last moments in the main quest,youl have to wait for a very long time for martin to arrive but once he does main quest completed(you might want to type tgm into the console as you will be stuck in a daedra filled city for a long time waiting for martin)

P.S May i also be a tester as the basic idea was mine, obviously as the modder its entirley your decision

:thanks: , and of course you can test too!

No problem. Ok. I could solve that for you.

You can use the console for this mod to begin (not for the problem you have now, please don't. It will look like but it will cause trouble)

and type ''setstage MQ16 100"

---

When its time for testing. Take a spare save and only use it for this one.

Don't play that save for other reasons, until this one is released.

---

If you send your save. I could see what's the problem and can tell you what's wrong..

(Pm me for an address)

---

Sure, don't worry. It is still your idea. We are just extending it.

--

You don't need to do that, I'm already in the middle of the battle

I have to wait for him or go after him?