Empires Glory

Slawter500

You could perhaps attempt to root out the dark brotherhood sanctuarys across Cyrodil, but that wouldnt make sense if you were in the DB

Well, you would be like the Count of Skingrad, Janus Hassildor, that is a vampire.

Ok, the man who found the piece of the Amulet could be François Motierre from Chorrol (yes, that one from the DB contract), and the thief could be the Bruiant, maybe.What ideas do you two have?

I will start thinking in a dialogue for the player and the NPC who found the piece of the Amulet.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, first you hear from someone in Chorrol that this NPC is searching the piece of the Amulet that he lost(what will it be? :confused: ).

P:???, I hear you are searching for something.

NPC:Yes, I am.It's a family heirloom.I'm sure that someone stole it.It must be that ???!He/She/They have always been jealous!

P:How can I help?

NPC:Enter in his/her/their house, and see if it's there!

P Option 1:I won't do that!

P Option 2:Ok...

NPC option 1:So get out of here!

NPC option 2:Great!If you find it, bring it back to me!If don't...Report back anyway.(vicICE, if you can, leave the door locked but with the yellow door on it, so break in isn't a crime)

If you choose option 1, you get out of his/her house but can come back later and talk again.

If you choose option 2, appears that quest message saying:"Looks like I found the second piece of the Amulet.I have to search for the piece in ??? house, who might have stole it from ???.", and the quest marker stays inside his/her/their house, in front of the front door.

The piece of the Amulet IS in ??? house, in a display case in the dining room(vicICE, put the yellow hand on the amulet, so you can take it and it isn't a crime).When you come back with it you will talk again.

NPC:You're back!So, where it is?

P:Don't know.It wasn't there.

NPC:Ok, if you want your payment check this other hou...

P:I won't do anything more for you!

NPC:Why?

P:I risked my life!I won't work for you!

And the quest is completed, and then appears the quest message "I fooled ???, and now the second piece is mine".

But Motierre leaves the game, after that DB quests.

So that could bring problems....

Perhaps a family-member should be added?

So that he/she can take care of that part?

Don't forget about the 38 characters I mentioned a page before.

It cannot be longer. (The player's response, NPC's have no limt.)

But Motierre leaves the game, after that DB quests.

So that could bring problems....

Perhaps a family-member should be added?

So that he/she can take care of that part?

Don't forget about the 38 characters I mentioned a page before.

It cannot be longer. (The player's response, NPC's have no limt.)

Don't know.

hm owk. Well Sister/brother wife, cousin :D. What would you like?

Brother it is.

About the hole/crater which archaeologists have found.

It'll contain creatures, one motherly creature with the piece.

We need text for an archaeologist (Probably a new npc too)

Could be possible. Like a barrier surrounds it. The mage(s) will break it.

Then you must go in and kill those creatures.

hm owk. Well Sister/brother wife, cousin :D. What would you like?

Brother.

Someone in the IC says that the mages are worried about a crater just outside the IC in the CI(city isle).

You go there and one of the mages around this crater/cave say:

"Stay away from here!We feel much magic coming from this crater!"

Inside the crater there should be a lot of goblins with a shaman in the center.

They will attack you, so you have to defeat the shaman quickly and pick up his Totem Staff(to keep the goblins away from you)and the third piece.How about this? :P

Fourth piece:You hear from citizen of Chorrol that Honditar is seeing odd things lately.

When you go see Honditar he says:

H:What do you want?

P:What odd things are you seeing?

H:I've seen a golden thing falling from the sky, but when I searched for it, nothing was there.I believe ogres took it.Let me mark in your map the ogre nests near here(you could just put ogres in 3 caves or mines near Chorrol, the leader of one of them will be with the piece).Now leave me alone.

P:Thanks.

The fifth and sixth pieces I will leave to Slawter.When will you complete the part of questioning the Mithic Dawn agent?

Haha, well killing him could do. Perhaps his staff contains the piece.

3th is also in chorrol. But indeed, there´s some more space in the region. so its ok.

Haha people will immediately think. Why didn't you put them together! :D.

good idea

Completion is done directly after you've dealt with him. He says the jailer has the list after being beaten/ spoken to.

You look for someone who could translate it. the agent will stay in prison.

You will receive translations each time you've found a piece

the end

Hi everyone

Info Currently needed-Forces who might wish to attack the emperor before he is crowned,lore friendly please

Also needed are ideas of what to do after the player becomes emperor or high chancellor

Well im totally useless at modding and i dont expect anyone else to do my dirty work but i had an idea so i might aswell post it.

Basically after the main quest speak to someone important and knowledgable(Raminus polus at arcane university?Chancellor Ocato?) They will direct you to a a captured high ranking Mythic Dawn Agent in imperial city jail,after a little 'persuasion' he admits there might be a way to recreate the amulet of kings and crown a new emperor. This will require a test of Faith to akatosh(I mean he killed Mehrunes Dagon he should have something to do with it) The killing of a Dragon(Septims had dragon blood in their veins, so should the new emperor,You would then take the blood to raminus who will figure out a way to mix the blood with your own,while doing this Raminus will discover that martin could be resurrected in some way and you can choose whether to become emperor yourself or bring back martin) Now of course there is the matter of the Amulet of Kings, the game said it was shattered,not destroyed,you will have to find a number of pieces of the amulet and bring them to Raminus who will tell you that you need a spell to piece it back together(a quest for the spell could be brought in here)Once the amulet is reconstructed you will make the decision of whther to become emperor or bring back martin(requires an artifact of martin if you choose martin,a farm outside Kvatch as thats where he was born) and Then Presto either you or Martin gets a parade through the imperial city,can command the blades and imperial legion,gain 1000 gold a week in taxes and cant be arrested(if you choose martin as emepror you replace Ocato as high chancellor and get 100 gold a day as wages).

Its just an idea but there you go

Dude i love your idea but how and who is going to make, my idea is to rally some of the best modders and ask to make a TESnexus only expansion to the game

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :biggrin: :thanks: :thanks:

I thought that you had to check a couple of thieves guild places before you knew it was the guy down the street

I checked from pervious page

Search house of the victim

Find note from Armond Chrsitophe to thieves guild member

Search Thiefs house

Find note saying shard has been delivered

Search christophes house

Another note ordering theft from guy down street

Search down street guys house

Take shard

Go to victim and say you didnt find it

Archeologist Dialogue(speak to each)

Archeolgist 1-Stay back from the crater, it is to dangerous

Archeolgist 2-That crater is dangerous and ive got scars to prove it

Player-archeoligst3

Player "Why are you examining this crater"

Archeologist 3"Because its only just appeared, craters dont just magically appear"

Player "Can i take a look?"

Archeologist 3"Sure, if you gotta death wish"