Empires Glory

Slawter500

jefe how far are you with eglegion so i can finish the nppcs and place them in their places

I'm almost finished

how long do you think it will take

dunno

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of things guys

1stly nice little suggestion on our tesnexus file for adding a Emperors throne room in the palace, as long as it doesnt interfere with TG then we should be fine.

2ndly

Weird bug in oblivion, When i get to the Aid for Bruma quest the only NPC who can talk to me is jauffre because every other NPC says this when i talk to them "Why do you disturb me? I need to free the shrine so i may sleep, it has been so long since i last slept" I haven't had time to check if the console will work but i swear thats what the ghostly blades at sancre tor say when you attempt to get the septim armour, this makes me think oblivion is for some reason thinking that i am doing that quest and every NPC is a blade.

3rdly

Last day of exams tomorrow, one exam is unrevisable(and hopeless) the other im absolutley doomed for and the other one i need to do well so i wont be very active today.

Ok guys trailer

Basically Ive got my trailer pt 1 finished but im not sure how to end the last few seconds....

So far all ive thought of is cinematic text which says the Emperor is comming...

Then 3 flashes Martin,Illan,Player.

Any ideas for the trailer finish? Because to be honest that idea sucks for an ending

Well...an ending with the flashes..then the words "Empires Glory" in the picture...doesn't sound bad at all...

Don't do any dates though, maybe something like 'Coming Soon'

Lol, maybe that's a better idea... got some exams next week again....

Indeed..just end with empires glory again.. (So people will know its name...)with "Coming 2009" :P