Empires Glory

Slawter500

Finally started on EG again and got a bug fixed.

The jailor ended up to be inside the prison cell, even although I didn't spoke to him.

After some time I realized he talked to the other jailer when he switched with this night-shift.

Pff, that was annoying, but so easy to solve. Why didn't I caught that earlier :P.

I got some good news, two members have contacted me again. Although they haven't showed up in this topic yet.

I think they'll both be back soon.

This thing has got in a small hiatus again and I hope to start it up again.

So any progress-update would be fine. Any troubles you're facing, please tell them...

Lets not set a final date for this project, that didn't seem to work. Doesn't work that often with mods...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent! Im glad to hear it! And yeah this topic has been moving slowly for awhile, not anymore though! :D

My progress update

Still where i was before on ruin

Ive done some more of the ingame book

Bravil rebuild planning ive decided to drop for awhile as its not as popular on the poll, We'll still do it, Im just going to make it less of a priority

Starwars dialogue for EG legion is still being worked on

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't had much progress really as i got a little sidetracked by another idea for a mod has formed into my mind, But no worries i dont intend to request it until long after EG is released, EG will always take priority over other projects.

Also vicICE as your back and working again that means the situation with the teacher mustve been solved so well done

Not exactly, but I can't do anything about it right now. Its a matter of waiting....

Don't worry about doing other mods. They could help the progress of EG as well, as your experience grows with each...

As long if you do something concerning EG every once in a while, you may build new worlds if you wish...

I think the choices we chose needs to have a big impact. Like one bad choices and game over, but it also needs to have a good story. And many moral choice is a good thing too.

Example for saving Imperial City from a zombie disease that spreads from a person to a person, we need to kill every inconent citizen that have that disease, to prevent it spread the whole city. Or maybe have some alternatives like finding a cure fast enough, before the whole city gone zombies.

So the moral choice needs to be in the mod.

And a good story too. Don't be a delivery man or a simple treasure hunter. Makes choices DO really change the quest line !

Sorry? We've quite planned out everything after 126 pages...

Don't worry about twists/lore-friendly game-play, choices.

The disease quest got out by the way, maybe It'll be back later on.

And if you read up the file-page you can see what we can say about it right now, without giving away any spoilers..

But because this would lead to so...

The whole mod is concerned about making decisions, do I torture or sweet-talk an agent of the enemy.

Do you fight along Necromancers or Mages (Guild) when recovering one of the shards.

Do you help some in The Fighters Guild, or do you grab the shard and sneak out of there.

Do you decide to keep my interest with certain guilds, or do you go for the simple road.

Do you raise taxes or increase prosperity.

Do you send in guards to their death, or do you lead them to their glory.

Make the big decision whether becoming emperor or letting martin to be so.

You'll have to save the whole empire...You'll have to conquer forts, lay siege on your own cities..

Not to mention all plugins and quests that will come afterwards.

I'm sorry, but don't mistake the work of 10 people being busy for 2 months for being plain and simple.

--

Pff 2 months already, slawter :D ?

I'm basically done with my portion of EG legion, just need to fix some land issues.

Also, I will be gone for the entire month of august, so if you need me to do something, now is the time to ask

Same for me during the first 3 weeks.

You could take a look at Agromirr's work and see if you can add another cell in his dungeon.

Or ask Starwarsfreak for something related to EGLegion.