Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, don't worry. We've got a lot of those questions which we replied with no/nothing.

So I just pinned a random date at the 6th time someone asked :P.

I have no idea when it will be done, maybe next week? I don't know.

(At least 1 minute added to that again ;D)

Reply to this question pl0x biggrin.gif
NO REPLY ! (or it will end in 2011) ;D ;D :P

Anyway, keep up the good job. Try finishing the first half (and uploading it) before the new year. No reply please. ;D

Try to finish it at 11.10.09. It's a good date, and the same date when Modern Warfare 2 is released. ;D That's going to make my day.

Hey hey hey...I will be here as soon as my pc is better...I cant even play oblivion really..let alone mod it.. :verymad: ...idk...I need 80$ to fix it..and 600$ for my truck..maybe Ill luck out and find cheaper pc parts :wallbash:

YESYESYESYYES!. Got the #@$# rid of college. pff.. Glad I went to college today, otherwise I would've send an application for another one...

Seems that I will receive the letter on monday...Yes!.

Finally rid of it!!!!

(I got really lucky, only 4 of the 150 teachers were still present at the college! )

why not release a BETA :

The number one way to loose enthusiasm and interest in your town is to release a half finished project to the public. Releasing a half finished village is nothing short of town modding suicide. The public has now seen your creation so completing those interiors or quests or NPCs becomes nothing but a chore with no excitement of releasing a brand new mod to look forward to. Releasing betas and alphas and so on is really not a good idea either. Take an amble through the town projects on TesNexus, see how many incomplete towns there are? See how few complete towns there are? Why are those incomplete ones not complete? Because the modder released far too soon and lost all enthusiasm to complete the mod.

* Revealing too much too soon. Never, ever, ever, ever (adds one more ‘ever’ for emphasis), reveal the town layout before final release. One overview shot and everyone knows everything about your project. Be mysterious....take shots that tantalize but don’t reveal too much. As I said above, your layout is the most important aspect of your town, it is what sets it apart and makes it unique. It should be your most closely guarded secret until you release the complete mod.

an article from : http://oblivionsrealestate.com/Resources/T...g.html#Interest

In this case it's now about towns but a larger project :P

so ...

DO NOT RELEASE ANY BETA !