Empires Glory

Slawter500

Haha, thanks alex..

Indeed, if we would share the thing now. All surprises will be gone and people will only get disappointed when the got the final version. Trowing something into public would only be reasonable when we can't finish it...

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey nice to see your back Nick!

Sorry for inactivity for the last couple of days, if you've ever played a game called left for dead you'll understand, Also I'l try and work on starwars dialogue while im away but im not gonna promise anything as those 2 weeks are relaxation not dialogue writing but if i dont il work on em as soon as im back =], When i get back im going to work really really hard for the first week and hopefully finish the ingame book(at least the book for bethesdas story maybe not the mods) all of starwars EG legion dialogue and hopefully the ruin which il then hand over to vicICE so he can work on errors i may have made, Give suggestions on how i could improve it, Add things he wants or completley re make it if it sucks to badly.

Also awesome quote about beta there, Very helpful :thanks: :D

I'l definitley be more active soon but no progress will be made on ruin for 2 weeks

i'm back and up amd running again.

to answer the kvatch question: yes a legion fort will be placed near kvatch, i have both kvatch rebuilt and kvatch aftermath so i will search for a location that will not give problems.

and jefe you can help with legion CAMPS for the other cities.

and the explanation for only 1 fort becuase kvatch will form a core place for a plug-in i am designing and i am going to suggest soon, in short kvatch will become the most valuable city of entire cyrodiil (except the ic of course)

At least screenshots (or vids) of what you are working now will be great. The trailer don't reveal much what you are working.

Well i made the trailer, and i have less real mod material, Im only working on a portion of the mod, so i have less mod material, So i made a teaser trailer in my spare time.

When the mod is released il do a new trailer, with mod content.

kvatch will form a core place for a plug-in i am designing and i am going to suggest soon, in short kvatch will become the most valuable city of entire cyrodiil (except the ic of course)

Interesting, Sounds good, shall be good to hear about it, But make sure you post it here, not on the file description, at least not yet.

Just out of interest(as ive long since forgotten, sorry about that) were the camps just at landmarks? Or only cities?

--------------------------------

You do still need EG legion dialogue right? Cause il set to work on it AGAIN soon

At least screenshots (or vids) of what you are working now will be great. The trailer don't reveal much what you are working.

There isn't anything that could be shown without providing something about the quests right now...

As no additional armor or weapons are present right now, we can't show you that either...

So what's left then until we have some...eh?

Ow and slawter, don't forget to send what you have tomorrow ;).

(+1 min for EG, we are at a surplus of 3 now...)

Well i made the trailer, and i have less real mod material, Im only working on a portion of the mod, so i have less mod material, So i made a teaser trailer in my spare time.

When the mod is released il do a new trailer, with mod content.

kvatch will form a core place for a plug-in i am designing and i am going to suggest soon, in short kvatch will become the most valuable city of entire cyrodiil (except the ic of course)

Interesting, Sounds good, shall be good to hear about it, But make sure you post it here, not on the file description, at least not yet.

Just out of interest(as ive long since forgotten, sorry about that) were the camps just at landmarks? Or only cities?

--------------------------------

You do still need EG legion dialogue right? Cause il set to work on it AGAIN soon

important locations and cities

the important locations:

1. cloud ruler(shares 1 big camp with bruma)

2. weynon priory

3.miscargand ( legion/archeology camp)

4. sancre tor (new blades base, as listed in 1 of my previous ideas)

my uber kvatch idea

out of a poll very long ago on a oblivion site 90 % of 66789 people thought kvatch was the best city!

so wy not do the entire county, dont freak out its not that much to do!

militairy

1. there are 7 or 8 dungeons so for cave: total destruction of the entire cave

for forts rebuilding

for ayleid ruins: archeology

2. towers and defences

towers around every 1000 m2, defeneces: gates at the road borders of the county, roads will be reinforced with wooden walls for bandit defence. the hill will be strengthend with stone walls.

economy

1. getting suplies for trade routes

2. a blacksmithing operation

3. for mine dungeons, make them operetave

4. industrial trade

oh and i am making loads of screenshots in my spare time but am bust with the starwars mod to so i can't do much for eg until i get the file back from jefe with new base and tunnels.

and my book is on 33% are at the allies for bruma part

StarwarsFreak1234

I will get it to you by this weekend. FYI I leave next Saturday for 28 days so I will not be able to do anything for the mod as I will have no computer and much, much more important things to do.