Empires Glory

Slawter500

I think we should use raminus for the spell to reform the amulet, resurrecting traven would make no sense if someone hadnt done the Mages guild quest line, but if they had he wouldnt be alive so i think raminus is the logical choice, also if we use raminus instead of Ocato then theres a little variation of who you report back to

But its up to Viceice hes the modder

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm owk. But you don't report to Ocato personal. You'll report to the messenger.

Otherwise you could get in trouble with other quests (people will go and walk inside the palace, while thats the wrong Ocato)

But I don't mind, this isn't difficult to create. Just a suggestion...You're the idea-masters.

-- Yes. On all things we've discussed already before.. definitely.

Only the attack parts afterward (not the attack in the last quest) are that undecided yet, I cannot date them.

Perhaps they could be released with a patch.

Still it stays guessing. It could be done in 2 weeks too. or perhaps 6. You never know :D

Yuh makes sense, for one thing there is Currently no emepror so he would be swamped with work and wouldnt have time to see you personally so the messenger every time is a good idea.

Also one thing i know i said we can bring back martin and im gonna stick to that cause it gives you a choice which is always good but umm how is that gonna happen exactly

Yuh makes sense, for one thing there is Currently no emepror so he would be swamped with work and wouldnt have time to see you personally so the messenger every time is a good idea.

Also one thing i know i said we can bring back martin and im gonna stick to that cause it gives you a choice which is always good but umm how is that gonna happen exactly

look about that messenger thing don't forget that in the main quest martin is your friend and he says:"please FRIEND i need your JUDGEMENT NOT your Obiedience." it would be more correct if martin wants to speak with you in person after all you save his ass

I was talking about Chancellor ocato at that point, during the quest when he is giving you orders well remembered though i couldnt of remembered anything like that

Also something i gotta get outta my system

YAY IVE GOT MY 1ST KUDOS THANKS TO WHOEVER GAVE IT TO ME

I was talking about Chancellor ocato at that point, during the quest when he is giving you orders well remembered though i couldnt of remembered anything like that

Also something i gotta get outta my system

YAY IVE GOT MY 1ST KUDOS THANKS TO WHOEVER GAVE IT TO ME

i gave you that kudo :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: