Empires Glory

Slawter500

Besides from Elrodian, who I've seen quite recently on SW though it's basically unknown, nothing has changed at this list.

Concerning the works it's still the same as we said before...2-3 weeks left until we'll take our own measures.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still check in everyday but there has been no work requests or active progression.

So I have been modeling and doing textures like a mad man for another project.

Eldoran Asked me to make a Palace and then dropped so I been just here with my ear to the ground.

:)

Hello everyone ... I registered today because I wanted to ask one thing the creators:

is from June last year following the creation but not 'yet reached any version. So I wanted to ask if there is 'already' a previous version of the file of the mod.

because 'it seemed to have understood that once was an old edition of the mod.

if you have something you could pass me me?

thanks ...

No, there has never been an 'old' version, we've started from scratch. And no special permissions, even we have to wait.

Sounds good to me Dagon, you might want to send him a pm, he's not around that often.

I don't know, Dagon. It's a good idea, but I'm a little busy as of now. I may even have to resign from EG, but hopefully things won't get that drastic. And Pronam, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that Colored Rooms stuff. I'm gonna try my best, but I don't know if I'll be able to get around to it. Sorry.

No probs, it's no problem if you can't. Just let us know if you drop it, instead of disappearing. Otherwise we won't know if it's for a moment or for good.