Empires Glory

Slawter500

In that case L33, some more weapons would be nice. Take it slow, you don't have to drop us thousands every day. (Not that I'd object to that http://thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/whistling.gif) But just a couple every so often would be great.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way the hell are there so man noobs coming in here intrested in our mod...................fascinating................CHEESE FOR ALL OF YOU! WAIT nevermind no cheese for you, well mabey a little, BUT NO MILK! THATS MINE!

I cannot answer for other "noobs" but in my case I started looking for a way to become emporer after completing the main quest line and feeling empty. It seems that at the very least I should be able to take it by force if they wont give it to me. The strong man historticly wins out in these kind of power vacuums and I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to considering how they owe me their lives.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why this wasnt done earlier. It seems like such a basic, obvious idea to me. Granted I am not an expert on TES and play the game simply for my entertainment.

If someone could give me an idea as to why this was avoided for so long Id be thrilled to know.

BTW thanks to everyone who has worked on this project, It looks amazing and I very much look forward to getting my hands on it.

By the way the hell are there so man noobs coming in here intrested in our mod...................fascinating................CHEESE FOR ALL OF YOU! WAIT nevermind no cheese for you, well mabey a little, BUT NO MILK! THATS MINE!

I cannot answer for other "noobs" but in my case I started looking for a way to become emporer after completing the main quest line and feeling empty. It seems that at the very least I should be able to take it by force if they wont give it to me. The strong man historticly wins out in these kind of power vacuums and I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to considering how they owe me their lives.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why this wasnt done earlier. It seems like such a basic, obvious idea to me. Granted I am not an expert on TES and play the game simply for my entertainment.

If someone could give me an idea as to why this was avoided for so long Id be thrilled to know.

BTW thanks to everyone who has worked on this project, It looks amazing and I very much look forward to getting my hands on it.

An upcoming problem (although its is kinda irrellavant at the moment) the new upcoming elder scrolls, might mention otherwise reguadless of what our mod does, unfortuantly many other mods have the same problem, its really a damn shame that mods get laid to rest by the newer games saying otherwise events, or in this case history/folklore being changed.

No need to worry about that. There is probably no game in the works, and Bethesda isn't even sure if there will be.

However, you're already screwed, canon wise, with The Infernal City.

Yeah, once i get some time and my laptop gets back DELL! I'll get to workaaaay,

problem about the eagle sword because it's already been made to a far far better standard by Nexon

Take a look i was like omg wtf ningaz when i saw it

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31340

How he did it beats me but this guy is really REALLY talented.

Um so there we go fellas.

Well, you're wrong. Just like the last time you claimed this was going nowhere. Just because you can't see the progress doesn't mean it's not hapening. It is. As for the percent, they don't give out that sort of information.

As you well know.