ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

My SE/AE 1.6.353 needs update?

7531Leonidas

All Creations Language files updated.

Dwarven Armored Mudcrab – Teleport Pet spell works again.

Farming – Shrines at your homestead are now free to use when Survival Mode is enabled.

Goldbrand – Cultists will now stop spawning and attacking the Arcanaeum indefinitely.

Headman’s Cleaver – Namesake weapons can now be enchanted. – Fixed wrong names in the journal.

Nix-Hound – Teleport Pet spell works again.

Relics of the Crusader – Revised text in “Viparth’s Journal”.

Shadowrend – The player can no longer receive permanent debuff.

Survival Mode – An issue with arrow weights was resolved.

The Cause – The Dremora Gatanas now has the Daedric Gauntlets of Negation, justifying his ability to wield Scourge.

– Typo fixes.

Fishing – Fixed bug where if the player owns multiple Hearthfire homes withaquariums fish would only be displayed on the fish racks in one.

Reddit Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/xetnls/comment/ioimfph/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Edited by 0zzfest

What I wouldn't give for full version control on Steam for single player offline games. A simple drop down box for "X" version download. And for Steam to stop pushing updates automatically (yes I know there is a option for only download when I launch but that's not the point.)

What I wouldn't give for full version control on Steam for single player offline games. A simple drop down box for "X" version download. And for Steam to stop pushing updates automatically (yes I know there is a option for only download when I launch but that's not the point.)

Exactly. GIVE US THE POWER TO CHOOSE OURSELFS! But that would of course be a positive thing and they don't want us to have any control. Steam should have an option to NEVER update the game if you want.

1. Open https://steamdb.info/depot/489833/history/ which contains skyrimSE.exe steam revision history. Find entry with the date desired exe was released on, look at "Manifest ID" it has.

2. Open windows run (win+R)

3. Run steam://nav/console

4. In steam console that just opened, paste: download_depot 489830 489833 4570833277049890269

5. After download is complete, console will print the directory where your binary can be found.

6. Replace skyrimSE.exe in your installation directory, remember to change your skyrim update settings and only launch the game through skse launcher to avoid further unexpected updates.

this reverts your game to the state it was before today's update, it worked for me :smile:

The update is just some fixes like Ozzfest talked about just above, do not worry this doesn't break your game or so, it just denies the update and you can play just like usual :wink:

Edited by Nornagest2