Settlement / world cells fragmented

supergrunt

i got a little problem and i am trying to figure out the source of the problem for some time now

as of late i have a fragmented wasteland, the cells are broken up in smaller pieces resutling in constant small loading moments but also in constant auto exit in workshop mode

the auto exit happens on crossing one of the yellow / black lines showing up with the console code "TB"

so i presume those are the cell borders that are broken

i have a heavy modded game so its obvious that the problem lies within the mods but figuring out the mods responsible is a pretty hard job

Schermopname-6.png

anybody have an idea as to what is causing this ?

Is this occurring throughout the Commonwealth or just in the spot shown in your post.

throughout the commonwealth i am afraid :sad:

i wish it was only sanctuary then it would be easy to figure it out ...

I have seen this behavior before, but, its been a while.... and I think it was an ini setting that caused it...... Maybe rename your various fallout4.ini files, (can likely skip renderer) and see if that takes care of it.

well it was something to try but to no avail , i reset all ini files to standard and after that even vilidated my files (again) but it did not help

back to the drawing board

hope you can remind where you have seen the behaviour before so i can get a sulution instead of dropping all my mods and staring over again :ermm:

i posted the mod list perhaps somebody sees something familiar

the game is playable but its annoying while building

I don't see anything in your load order that should cause problems...... I run several of the same mods, but, you have a BUNCH in there that I know nothing about. I don't remember what I did to fix this..... its been several years ago.

thanks for the help so far its realy appreciated

for me its back to the drawing board :sad:

" constant auto exit in workshop mode ". Perhaps you could look at any mods that alter workshops in xedit? I know from experience that those sort of mods can cause issues if you are not super careful and knowledgeable about what they are altering.
Do you have a saved game that was saved before this issue flared-up? If you do, It could be a huge help in narrowing things down.

• 2 weeks later...

" constant auto exit in workshop mode ". Perhaps you could look at any mods that alter workshops in xedit? I know from experience that those sort of mods can cause issues if you are not super careful and knowledgeable about what they are altering.

Do you have a saved game that was saved before this issue flared-up? If you do, It could be a huge help in narrowing things down.

i am afraid there are no save games from before it started

i have no knowledge of using Xedit in that extend so i will have to do it manualy to see wich mod alters it

i dont think i will be needing any help anymore , i accidently deleted all my mods while trying to delete several uninstalled mods , now i have to rebuild my entire modded game , one thing the problem is gone at least so now its going to pay attention to whats happening and rebuild my game slowly