Ranger Clint - An advanced Ghoul companion mod

spartenkiller897

Clint and YOU!  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Ranger Clint?

• He's sounds super cool, I can't wait for him!
    • He sounds interesting, but I need more details.
    • Lame...
    • Stupid, he should be a normal human.
  2. 2. Some features will be cut from the mod, which do you think should stay (if any)?

• Hireable mercenaries in the ghoul town
    • Stand-Alone patches to reduce load order size
    • An adoption Clinic for you and Clint after the 4th quest (that's the romance quest)
    • Clint gets mad at you for destroying Lukesville (if you do), and leaves you (Unless under special circumstances).
  3. 3. What more would you like to know about the mod?

• Clint's Personality
    • All of the questlines
    • All of the features
    • The ghoul town Lukesville
    • The NPCs
    • Nothing, I want it all to be a surprise!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope with the year long creation process its good. :nuke:

Well, considering it's been mostly just me with some help here and there and the fact that a I tend to put down my own work a lot, I'd say the early access will be nice but will surely have it's fair share of bugs.

Well, considering it's been mostly just me with some help here and there and the fact that a I tend to put down my own work a lot, I'd say the early access will be nice but will surely have it's fair share of bugs.

Well yeah its a beta its gonna be buggy ive never seen a beta without bugs if there is one i will go to the devs and punch them in the balls and make them add a hilarious bug.

Well yeah its a beta its gonna be buggy ive never seen a beta without bugs if there is one i will go to the devs and punch them in the balls and make them add a hilarious bug.

ha ha

BIG NEWS:

The Clint Early Access esp is ready for testing, this was the largest merge I've ever made so far it seems to function okay, however, some assets are missing but they are all very small an unimportant for testing purposes. If you wish to be one of 15 play testers send me a PM and I'll send you the mod.

(Note: Clint Early Access is for testing purposes only and will not be put on the new vegas nexus until the mod is finished.)

I'd also like to announce that Ranger Clint has reached the Beta Stage, specifically Beta 1.0 out of 9.0.

The new target release date is: December 7th, 2014

In Other News: The new trailer will be out sometime late tonight and early tomorrow morning, depending on YouTube Uploading speed.