Ranger Clint - An advanced Ghoul companion mod

spartenkiller897

Clint and YOU!  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Ranger Clint?

• He's sounds super cool, I can't wait for him!
    • He sounds interesting, but I need more details.
    • Lame...
    • Stupid, he should be a normal human.
  2. 2. Some features will be cut from the mod, which do you think should stay (if any)?

• Hireable mercenaries in the ghoul town
    • Stand-Alone patches to reduce load order size
    • An adoption Clinic for you and Clint after the 4th quest (that's the romance quest)
    • Clint gets mad at you for destroying Lukesville (if you do), and leaves you (Unless under special circumstances).
  3. 3. What more would you like to know about the mod?

• Clint's Personality
    • All of the questlines
    • All of the features
    • The ghoul town Lukesville
    • The NPCs
    • Nothing, I want it all to be a surprise!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say, that depends on what the main feature of the mod is, is it that we get an awesome ghoul companion or that we get an awesome quest. :geek:

I would label it as companion because the quest (as far as i know) comes with clint, and not the other way around. :laugh:

I would say, that depends on what the main feature of the mod is, is it that we get an awesome ghoul companion or that we get an awesome quest. :geek:
I would label it as companion because the quest (as far as i know) comes with clint, and not the other way around. :laugh:

Yeah, Clint is the main focus of the mod. The quests are just icing on the cake. Basically, We got a lot of icing! It stays a Companion Mod!

i just found this mod and i cant wait for it when will it come out

I plan to release it on september 10th, 2014. I know it's a little while from now, but trust me, it will be worth the wait! Also, this mod will not DIE, unless I die, so you can count on this mod releasing.

Is it wrong that I'm more excited than anything that he's a romanceable ghoul? Because that appeals to my feminine sensibilities in the best and worst possible way.

No it ain't wrong at all. He's got a great personality, except the alcoholism, and the depression, but his optimism, bi-polar, and his new friendship with the player ensures he's happy most of the time. Just remember, he won't be romanceable until the player complete's his 1st, 2nd, and 3rd quest.