Ranger Clint - An advanced Ghoul companion mod

spartenkiller897

Clint and YOU!  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Ranger Clint?

• He's sounds super cool, I can't wait for him!
    • He sounds interesting, but I need more details.
    • Lame...
    • Stupid, he should be a normal human.
  2. 2. Some features will be cut from the mod, which do you think should stay (if any)?

• Hireable mercenaries in the ghoul town
    • Stand-Alone patches to reduce load order size
    • An adoption Clinic for you and Clint after the 4th quest (that's the romance quest)
    • Clint gets mad at you for destroying Lukesville (if you do), and leaves you (Unless under special circumstances).
  3. 3. What more would you like to know about the mod?

• Clint's Personality
    • All of the questlines
    • All of the features
    • The ghoul town Lukesville
    • The NPCs
    • Nothing, I want it all to be a surprise!

Is it wrong that I'm more excited than anything that he's a romanceable ghoul? Because that appeals to my feminine sensibilities in the best and worst possible way.

No it ain't wrong at all. He's got a great personality, except the alcoholism, and the depression, but his optimism, bi-polar, and his new friendship with the player ensures he's happy most of the time. Just remember, he won't be romanceable until the player complete's his 1st, 2nd, and 3rd quest.

Even better, romance is only a fun option if you build on it. It wouldn't be as good if you could romance him right out the gate.

There are just not enough ghoul companions out there, let alone ones you can really build a relationship with.

Seriously I just barely found this mod today and I don't know if I can stand to wait until September.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it wrong that I'm more excited than anything that he's a romanceable ghoul? Because that appeals to my feminine sensibilities in the best and worst possible way.

No it ain't wrong at all. He's got a great personality, except the alcoholism, and the depression, but his optimism, bi-polar, and his new friendship with the player ensures he's happy most of the time. Just remember, he won't be romanceable until the player complete's his 1st, 2nd, and 3rd quest.

Even better, romance is only a fun option if you build on it. It wouldn't be as good if you could romance him right out the gate.

There are just not enough ghoul companions out there, let alone ones you can really build a relationship with.

Seriously I just barely found this mod today and I don't know if I can stand to wait until September.

THAT my friend, is the exact reason why I started making this mod.

Most of Lukesville is finished, so I'm taking a break from that and working on Clint's intro dialogue, as I feel it's to lame/cheesy and feels like it was made by a noob mod author, which I was at the time, and still might be.

Im really liking this mod! Always love a good companion mod which this one seems to be. I'm definitely partial to the second option there. Can't wait to add him to the crew!

Well, looks like I've got a problem. I've got a tie on which model to use. I've been told the first one is more memorable and have had 2 people vote for that one, and now I have 2 people who like the second one. Well, if their is anyone else who would like to break the tie, please speak now!