Ranger Clint - An advanced Ghoul companion mod

spartenkiller897

Clint and YOU!  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Ranger Clint?

• He's sounds super cool, I can't wait for him!
    • He sounds interesting, but I need more details.
    • Lame...
    • Stupid, he should be a normal human.
  2. 2. Some features will be cut from the mod, which do you think should stay (if any)?

• Hireable mercenaries in the ghoul town
    • Stand-Alone patches to reduce load order size
    • An adoption Clinic for you and Clint after the 4th quest (that's the romance quest)
    • Clint gets mad at you for destroying Lukesville (if you do), and leaves you (Unless under special circumstances).
  3. 3. What more would you like to know about the mod?

• Clint's Personality
    • All of the questlines
    • All of the features
    • The ghoul town Lukesville
    • The NPCs
    • Nothing, I want it all to be a surprise!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*girlish squeeing*

Voice acting, beta testing, I will do anything to see this project finished. The more I see of Clint the more I want that damn adorable ghoul. And the more episodes I watch of your Marshall Let's Play

*girlish squeeing*

Voice acting, beta testing, I will do anything to see this project finished. The more I see of Clint the more I want that damn adorable ghoul. And the more episodes I watch of your Marshall Let's Play

Hopefully I can continue that let's play soon, channel has been very inactive, been way too busy.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, the goal is to get the early access available to you by the 10th of September, might be a few days after it all depends on how things go. I should note the early access stage is the beta stage, Clint has been an alpha for about a year but once we hit beta, he should be finished with a few months (voice acting included). Also, expect a new trailer next Saturday.

Update:

A lot of Clint's original hiring dialogue was either cut or altered. This is because originally I tried to cater to every single dialogue choice and player type and it made up nearly 50 lines of useless dialogue. I removed it because it's simply too much to manage and makes you question the stuff Clint will put up with. Crazy how much old dialogue there was. Stayed tuned for Wednesday/Thursday for Clint Early access (or BETA 1.0).